two.

(In the car)

Klaus P.O.V

Here I am sitting in a car with my family on my way to my daughter, finally after 5 years, I can see my littelst wolf again. But I'm worried, now that she is older she understands more and maybe she will think of me as a monster, maybe she doesn't even want me as her father.

Rebekah seems to see the worried look on my face and asks me: "What's on your mind Nik? You seem worried about something."

"What if she hates me Rebekah, for the things I did in the past? Or hates me, because I wasn't there for her the last 5 years or worse thinks of me as a monster? Will she even accept me as her father?", I ask her.

Rebekah and the rest of my family seemed shocked at what I just said.

"Stop doubting yourself Klaus, Hope will never think of you that way and she will definitely accept you.", Hayley said to me, giving me a comforting smile.

After that no one talked anymore.

**Time skip**

When we arrived, me and my family looked at the house where my daughter, there niece, lived the last years.

It's a beautiful house, I must admit. Not my style but it seems okay.

After some time we start to hear noises from inside the house.

I get worried right away.
'What if something happend to Hope?'

I rush inside, the rest right behind me.

When I arrive at the room where the noises come from, I hear someone whisper:
'The Hollow is coming'
over and over again.

As I open the door I see a beautiful little girl, Hope. She is drawing something, in a fast pace and she is whispering under her breath 'The Hollow is coming'. Her magic seems out of control, because things are floating and crashing.

As I try to enter the room a barrier seems to stop me to step inside.

When the rest arrive Hayley also tries to step inside, only to be stopped by the invisible barrier.

"Hope! Hope! Can you hear me?", Hayley tries to reach out to her.

But Hope doesn't stop, she is  drawing faster and her voice is getting louder. Her magic is also acting up even more.

Everyone is trying to reach out to her and Freya is trying to break the barrier, without success.

We scream and beg, but
she doesn't seem to hear or even to notice us.

It's like she is in a trance.

After a little time she finally looks up and looks up at us.

She looks Hayley straight
in the eyes and says with a final breath:"The Hollow is coming."

And then she faints.

When she faints the barrier falls and I rush too her.

I pull her body to my chest, worried something could happen again.

"What the hell happend?", I ask.

"I have no idea, but the other question is, what is the Hollow?", Hayley asks.

Kol picks up one of the drawings. "She seems to draw the same thing over and over again. It's like a snake eating it's own tail. Hayley did she draw something like that before?", He asks Hayley.

"Yes, but I didn't thought much about it. I thought maybe she picked it somewhere up or something." She answered.

After that we were all silent, only Hope's soft breathing could be heard.

As I looked at her closely, I saw how exhausted she looked.

"Whatever that was we need to stop this or try to find out what that means.", I say after a while.

"He is right, but now we should all try to sleep a little bit, so we can research tomorrow what happened to Hope." Freya stated.

"We can't go to sleep now what if something happens to her?" Hayley said, angry and worried something could happen to Hope.

"You all can go and sleep a little bit, I will look after her and if something happens to her I will shout for you." A voice said from behind us, Mary.

I didn't even notice when she come in.

"Thank you, Mary." Elijah spoke up, for the first time since we got here.

I hesitate to leave Hope, but we were all exhausted so it would be better if we all sleep a little bit, so we can research tomorrow what happened to Hope.

When I finally lie in my bed I couldn't sleep at first, I was to worried about Hope, but all of sudden exhaustion takes over me and I fall asleep.

Authors Note: Sorry for
the short chapter and that you had to wait that long for a new chapter.

Please comment and vote🙏