3-Meeting Some Humans

_______________________________

Erens POV:
We've just left wall rose. And we've only passed by a few titans, mostly being 5-8 meters tall.

'I still can't believe we're back out here...leaving the same time as yesterday too' i think to myself

-1 hour-ish later-

"Um this was the place we found the titan Hange...it was just down that way" i say, pointing to the open section.

"good, now all we need to do is follow the path, right?"

"yep...we were just on the path and found it laying in the middle of it."

"ok, EVERYONE WE WILL BE HEADING IN NOW. WHILE WERE IN THERE DO NOT KILL THE TITAN ON THE PATH! ONLY TITANS THAT ARE CHASING US!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been riding for 10 minutes now and i haven't see the titan, i'm starting to wonder if it left...

All of a sudden i see a titan laying on the floor, "I think that's the titan!"
I say pointing ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:
"i think that's the titan!" I hear someone's muffled voice yell. Them being almost out of my hearing rang.

I open my eyes to see what was talking.

It was more people on horses, and they were heading towards me.

So i lifted up my legs so they could pass by like i did yesterday, but once someone got under my legs they stopped.

I was confused on why they didn't continue through my legs.

There was a human girl on a horse under my legs, with weird square things over her eyes.

She was looking at me as if she's seen a puppy for the first time.

We were only looking at each other for a few seconds, and my legs were starting to get tired. So i nodded my head to the side to signal to continue through, but all she did was get off her horse and start walking up to me.

I looked at her with a "are you kidding me" face, and as i looked away from her i saw more people on horses coming this was.

At this point my legs were about to collapse, so i moved the girls horse out of the way and put my legs down with a 'BANG' as they hit the ground.

Right as my legs hit the ground, all the people that had just arrived had screamed, fell off their horse, or went to grab their flying thing.

This was really confusing because humans were supposed to be scared of titans, especially ones as big as me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As everyone calmed down, i started to hear people start yelling something, i couldn't understand what they were saying because so many were talking at once.

At one point it got so loud, i couldn't take it!

So i did what anyone would do