5-Day 3 With the Humans

(Y'all's holiday present, an extra long story for 𝔂𝓸𝓾)
___________________

Y/N POV:
Since the day before, i went to bed right before sunset.

And when i woke up, from deer running behind my head, the sun was in the middle of the sky.

Omg, i finally got almost a half day of sleep.

'Haha yesssss, maybe the humans left, and i can finally sleep till my next move' I think to myself happily

As i was celebrating that the humans were gone, i hear-

"Hey y/n! How's my beautiful titan doing?"

...i know that voice, it was Hange

'Damn it' i think

I hear her use her ODM gear, then i felt her land on my chest.

"Hey there y/n, today i'm just going to continue the experiments from yesterday, okay?"

I nod my head yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's been talking about stuff she dose for about 2 hours now, and i was bored.

All of a sudden i get a wiff of something- no...someone

I look around for the person that i smelled, thinking i know who it was.

I then see him, the human boy that smelled like a titan.

I stare at him for 15 seconds thinking of how i could get his attention, but then it hit me.

He was only about 5 meters from my hand, so i took my chance that i might only get.

And i grabbed him

My hands were pretty fast for being a 20 meter titan

Once i had grabbed him, i could see the fear in his eyes, as if i was going
to eat him

stupid boy-titan

As i brought him closer to my face, i could hear screaming but ignored it. I was too focused on the boy-titan.

Once he got to my face, i stared at him and i smelled him to make sure it was him, it was.

I was happy to see him again, but as i open my mouth to speak i could feel him moving around in my hand; trying to get free from my grasp on him.

I didn't want him to leave so i closed my hand a little more to keep him still while i talked to him, but not too much to kill him.

Once i thought he was secure, i started talking to him.

"Helllo...name?"

He didn't say a thing, just looked at me

Then he said