7-day 5&6 WITHOUT humans

_____________________
Y/N POV:
I have just woken up to a titan on my stomach. I slowly move my arm to flick the titan off of me a little disappointed that it wasn't humans that woke me up.

I surprisingly miss the humans...more than i thought i would.

With Hange's loud voice always talking. And Levi always mad at someone or something...

And i never got to say goodbye to Eren before he left.

For once it was quiet: only the birds chirping, the trees swaying in the wind, and other titans roaming around.

All the normal sounds that were made before the humans had come.

I didn't really know what day it was since i usually get woken up the next day by the humans.

Jeez...i really miss them

I look around, still tired from just waking up, to look for my cow... 'wait, i've just been calling my cow-my cow. I need to name him...'

..............................

I thought about what i could name him for so long but in the end i just settled with (p/n)(pet name, or just name him James)

I thought it was a good name, but i'm still surprised that i've had him for 7 years now and i've never named him.

Oh well now i have a name for him.

.....................

The rest of the day was just me watching things go by, sleeping, getting woken up by something, then going back to sleep.

At one point i got bored and grabbed a bunch of seeds, grass, nuts, and more.

Then i later down a rock and put the things i grabbed on top.

Nothing happened at first but a few minutes later a bunch of animal appeared, grabbing or stopping by to get some easy food.

It was peaceful to watch

Like that one time when i was sleeping next to a lake and watched the fish swim for hours.

It almost looked like a big get together with a bunch of titans snacking on humans.

I don't know why titans eat humans, to me they taste disgusting

And when you bite a human they're blood goes everywhere, and they don't even clean up their mess after their done

...

Well nether do i because i don't eat humans, i eat plants and those don't make a mess

Speaking of plants, am almost out of (f/f)

that means when i move i'm going to have to get done more food.

..................

the next day was like this too

laying down, seeing things go by, and sleeping.

I'm glade i got to rest though, because moving around so much in the last week was terrible for my body.

I felt weak as hell and didn't want to move yesterday.

But at least tomorrow is the day i move, i hope the humans will come before i have to move or else they might never find me and i'll never see them again...

welp i really want to see them again

...

i've decided to go to the humans if they're not here tomorrow, i think they live in the east area and they said they lived in walls?

i guess i'll have to look for that...so that'll help...i think

...

wow i've been thinking for so long that it's night time, welp i need to sleep

"goodnight...
(p/n)...goodnight...humans..."

after that, i feel asleep...

________________________________
helloooo people
first off i want to say thank you for all this

________________________________helloooo peoplefirst off i want to say thank you for all this

and i'm sorry i've been gone for so long, i've just been having no motivation to write this.

But i'm also sorry it short, i didn't really know what to write for this chapter.

But again thank youuuuuu ❤️❤️❤️
words: 619