4-Day 2 with the humans

_________________________

Y/n POV:
Mmmm, quiet...just the way i like it.

Nothing to bother me

just me, the birds, the horses running my way, and the wind blowing the trees around...

...wait, HORSES RUNNING MY WAY?!??!

I move my head to the side to see the horses, but it was the humans again.

'god, why can't they just leave me alone..' i think to myself

I watch as they ride towards me, slowing their pace as they get closer.

The first one i see was that crazy lady from before......

It kinda feels weird calling her crazy lady, so i'll ask her for her name. And a few other things too.

Once they all had arrived, they started to re-set up their testing stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later the crazy lady approches me. Using her gear to fly up onto my chest.

"Sooooo, how we doing today beautiful!!" she asked.

"tired.........name?" i asked her

......

"AAAAGHHHHHGGHH!!! That was awesome!!"

"quite!!"

"oops sorry beautiful."

"y/n" i say moving my hand slightly, pointing at me

"name?" i slightly move my hand a bit more, pointing at her.

"my name?"

i nod

"Oh, my name is Hange Zoë, but you can just call me Hange!"

"mmmmhh..." i think for a second, and look around for the small man that yelled at 'Han-ge..'

As i spot him, i look between him and Han-ge.

"name?" i say pointing slightly to him

"ahhh, that's Levi Ackermann. He one of our strongest captains, but can just call him shortie!" she laughs a little bit at the last thing she says

"HEY, do NOT call me shortie! You can call me Levi or captain Levi." Shor-i mean 'Lev-i' says, almost yelling at Han-ge.

"gggggrrrr, i said QUIET!" slamming my fist into the ground

All of them screaming when i hit the ground

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they calmed down, we continued with the 'interview'

And that was what my day looked like

I asked about a few more things, where they live at, and asked who a few more people were.

I found out that the stuff that they use to fly is...um...'O-D-M ge-ar?' it was a weird name for something that helps you fly.

And that they live in a big area that has a big wall around it. Almost 50 meter tall i think.

Once i had answered their questions, to the best of my ability, i was going to ask about the boy that smelled like a titan, but i noticed he wasn't with them.

And if i were to talk about him, they might be confused on what i'm talking about

tbh they might not even know he's has some weird titan shit going on.

I could blow his cover, he could get hurt, or worse...killed

'I'm over thinking this, i'm just not going to talk about him' i think to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So for the next 4 hours i was stuck talking to the humans, mostly Hange though, but after talking for so long and not having water for almost a month my mouth was as dry as a bone.

At one point i couldn't talk anymore, and my throat hurt like a bitch.

So i turned my head to the side and started to drift to sleep.

As i drifted to sleep i could hear people talking

"hey...is... asleep"

"it has......long day"

"I......done .........today..."

After a few minutes, it went quiet.

As i laid in silence, i started to think

And soon i got lost in my thoughts

'I wonder how far the humans live...they only told me what their home looks like.'

'If they're not too far then i should move west to avoid them, but if they're far away then i'll go north or south'

'They seem to always come from the east, so i'm going to avoid going that way for now, but tbh i'm starting to get used to the sounds they make.'

Now it's time to sleep, the humans will probably come back tomorrow...

___________________________

boom done ✅
Sorry it's kinda short
words: 689