Party Time! 🎉

A/N: Hi darlings! Merry Christmas to Everyone 🎁💜😘  

I just want to thank each and every one of my readers for their constant encouragement and support. Thank you so much for all your valuable votes & comments. Here's a new chapter...

💝 Please COMMENT & VOTE 💝

"Rie, how do I look? Do you think he'll like this dress?" Maeve asked as she checked out her reflection in the mirror.

Riele, who was fixing her make up, cast her best friend a side long glance and replied. "You look great, Mae. I'm sure Elijah won't be able to take his eyes off you"

"Are you sure? Or do you think I should wear that red dress instead?" She asked further, feeling a bit nervous because she really liked this guy and wanted to impress him.

"Don't worry, Mae, you look really pretty in this dress. Elijah's eyes are going to pop right out of their sockets when he sees you"  Riele said earning a chuckle from her.

"Thanks, Rie, love you"

"Mhmm, don't forget that I'm still mad at you, Ms. Tomalty. I can't believe you're going to ditch me like this when you specifically said that we were going to the party as friends"

"Yeah, I know, Rie and I'm so sorry but Elijah is so hot and when he asked me to the go with him, I couldn't say no. Besides it's not like you're going to be alone tonight" She murmured the last part but Riele heard it.

"What do you mean, Mae?" Riele narrowed her eyes, questioningly.

"Oh...ahh...it's...uhm....nothing. It's nothing, Rie" Maeve stumbled over her words causing Riele to become suspicious.

"Maeve, what did you...." Before Riele could finish her sentence, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, that must be them!" Maeve said excitedly and turned to Riele. "Quick, tell me how do I look?"

"You look great, Mae" Riele reassured her once again.

"Good, now come on, let's go" Maeve grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

"Mae, wait....let me..." Riele tried to say but they had already reached the front door.

"Here we go" Maeve took a deep breath and opened the door to reveal her date, Elijah, standing there with a single red rose in his hand.

"Hi, Maeve. Wow, you look gorgeous in this dress!" Elijah complimented Maeve while Riele simply stood rooted to her spot as she gaped at her boss' son who was standing behind Elijah, giving her a beaming smile.

"Mr. Maestri, what are you doing here?" She asked, incredulity evident in her tone.

Antonio smiled as he walked over to her and handed her a bouquet of white lillies. "These are for you, Ms. Downs. And please, call me Antonio or Tony. Mr. Maestri makes me feel so old"

"Thanks, Antonio" Riele blushed a little but was still unsure of why her boss' son was giving her flowers but her doubts were quickly answered when Antonio spoke further.

"Ms. Downs, if you don't mind, I would like for you to be my date for tonight's party" Antonio raised her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand, flashing her a dazzling smile.

Riele was too stunned to answer. "I....I...." She looked over at her best friend looking back at her with a wide grin on her face and knew she had something to do with this.

"Uhm, c....could you excuse me for a moment, Antonio? I need to speak with my friend in private" She said as she pulled Maeve into the other room.

"Maeve, are you out of your freaking mind!?" Riele yelled, shooting her an angry glare.