Prologue

Every story began with a simple light morning breeze. The dawn beaming across the clouded sky, and the smell of fresh hot coffee. But this story was different. It was a light afternoon, a storm had passed. Although it didn't affect the thick auburn bricks, pieced together decades earlier.

A decent sized family had just arrived into their new temporary home, it was a fancy, large, coffee scented house. Inside of the grizzly house were 7 new civilians. Their names were Hazel, Alicia, Roman, Elizabeth, Rinaldo, Nick, and Amanda.

It was a gloomy October day, and while the thumps of the rain droplets slammed onto the roof and windows, Hazel and Alicia-Alice as her nickname- were unloading, what seemed like dozens, of boxes of objects, from books and albums, to small baby toys into the living room.

Unloading more boxes in the master bedroom were two adults. Rinaldo, and Amanda. Amanda was carrying some lamps over into an unoccupied corner. Rinaldo was building the new king-sized bed.

There was also Nick, who was chilling on the couch, going through his bey-blades one by one, cautiously splitting all of the pieces open to rebuild the little tornadoes.

And the last two little ones. Roman and Lizzy, they couldn't do much for their young sizes, so they sat in their room practicing math problems. I guess you could say that they turned out to be nerdy, quirky kids.

3 times 7 equals 21, Roman recited in his thoughts. Although, his mind was full, and he couldn't fit more of his reckless imaginations. The reason behind his bloated mind was because his birthday was in just 3 days. Elizabeth couldn't help but remind him. He wouldn't have been as hyped and excited if he knew what was to come.