Chapter 6: Heros don't always wear capes

James jogged back to his small home, and snuck through the backdoor. The door made a slight creaking noise, but besides that, his mum didn't hear him. He tiptoed upstairs into his bedroom, and searched his closet for his shiny new bike he got for Christmas some months ago. It was untouched, and beautiful. James pulled his bike out of the closet as quietly as he could, and set it on his bed. He plopped down, wondering how he could get it outside without his mum hearing him. He then had an idea. James glanced at the thick ropes he used to sneak out of the house at night, got up, and grabbed them. He pulled a strand off that seemed long enough to reach the ground, and tied it onto the seating of his bike. James took a deep breath, pushed the bike out of his window, and slowly lowered the bike until it fell onto the ground. James dropped the rope and crouched out of his room, down the stairs, out the back door, and to the side of the house where he dropped the bike. James picked up the bike and steered it onto the sidewalk. He then drove off into the direction of his aunt's house. His mind ached. He knew his aunt was rude, and very sassy at times. He had no choice but to steal, but he knew it was for a good cause.

James finally arrived after 30 minutes of biking through the woods. He snuck to the side of his aunt's house, and used his pick lock techniques to unlock the side door. He propped it open, and walked inside. His aunt was at work, so he only had 1 problem. The dog. James' aunt had a guard dog, since she was partially blind, and had a few medical issues. Though, James knew the dog. Luckily, the dog was asleep in his cage. James walked to the stairs and went up them until he reached his aunt's room. He walked towards her packed closet and moved her clothes onto the bed. He spotted the safe after 5 minutes of searching, and found the key in a nearby drawer. He unlocked the safe and found an unknown amount of money inside, but it was easy to tell that it would be enough for his plan. He snatched it up and put it inside of a plastic Kroger bag, and put that Kroger bag back inside of a tote bag that he heard his aunt hated. He put all the clothes back, and shut his aunt's bedroom door.  James then walked downstairs and out of the house. He biked to a company building, locked his bike into a bike rack, hoped for the best, and entered. He spoke to the lady, and was entered into another room after 30 minutes. James had a simple interview, paid for a property, and left. He was given a piece of paper with the address and location of the place he bought. In some years, the place would be designed, named, verified, and turned into what would be known as the Tragic Potion Evacuation Center, aka TPE. (or TPEC)