END

11 YEARS LATER

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jannat was in the kitchen making breakfast for her family. She looked down when she felt something fluffy around her feet. "Snowflake what are you doing here in the kitchen?" She picked up the little cat which her husband got her for her birthday.

While making breakfast she was thinking about things that happened the past few years. 11 years ago when she got pregnant with the twins, she almost lost them when she got into an accident.

At the twins 3rd birthday party Makson and Zain got into an accident while coming home from Zain's school. When she once again was pregnant she got into an accident again, but she was lucky that nothing happened to her or the baby. Not long ago, her twins were almost hit by a car. Every day she's scared to let any of them go out.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't realize Makson walking in. He saw her and walked towards her wrapping his arms around her little frame. "What is my beautiful thinking about?" She sighed and turned the stove and turned around to face her husband.

He looked at her and pecked the top of her head. "Makson... I don't know, I don't feel good today" he looked at her worriedly and put his hand on her forehead.

"You don't have a fever... Wait, are you hurt somewhere?!" She shook her head while he sighed in relief. "Makson... Whenever I was pregnant something always kept happening, you and Zain even got into an accident. When Usman looked into it he didn't find anything... But I just don't feel good about it"

He sighed and grabbed her hands softly and pulled her into his embrace. "Don't think about it, everything happens for a reason... Think of them as a nightmare and forget it... I know it's hard but it's for the best" He said while pulling away.

"Now show me that beautiful smile of yours" She chuckled and pecked his lips before going back to cooking. "Can you check if the kids are awake?" "Of course mam" Just when he turned around he saw his oldest son standing there with his arms over his chest.

"My baby-" "Don't say, anything dad. I told you, you only have 5 minutes and it's been 10 minutes since you've been talking to mom" Makson chuckled when he looked at his 18-year-old son, Zain.

Jannat and Makson still couldn't believe how fast he grew and how mature he has become. Jannat looked at her son who she loves the most in this world.

"Why are you both always fighting every morning about this?" She said as she walked towards her son and hugged him who has almost gotten taller than her.

"Well, your son made a deal 4 years ago about how long we both can talk to you in the morning and as a man, he shouldn't go back on it" Jannat chuckled and pecked her son's cheeks before ruffling his hair. "That's not fair... You never let me ruffle your hair"

Jannat laughed at her husband's pouty look and shook her head while standing beside him. Zain smiled at his father and gave him a tight hug while Makson hugged him back with a big smile.

"I'll wake them up and bring them down," Zain said before going up to wake his siblings. "He grew up well, didn't he?" Jannat whispered while looking at him while Makson wrapped his arm around her. "He did, thanks to you" She looked at him and shook her head. "Thanks to us"

Jannat started putting everything on the table while Makson was talking to his driver. "What happened?" Jannat asked him as she saw him walking into the dining table. "Mr Smith needed a day off since it's his daughters birthday. So I let him have a few weeks off from work"