GLANCE GESTURE LOVE

AT RATHORE HAVELI

Meera and Abhimanyu entered into the Rathore Haveli and was directed towards the garden by the guards. Feeling several gazes on Meera, Abhimanyu's brotherly instinct got alerted.

Protectively holding Meera's hands he said "Meera mere saath hi rehna aur agar koi cheez uncomfortable lage toh turant bolna, thik hai?" (Meera do stay by my side through out the party and if you feel even slightest uncomfortable then let me know immediately, okay?)

"Yes bhai now please can you smile, from your looks I feel ki aap kisi ki supari leke usko marne idhar aye, rather than anniversary party mein", Meera said smilingly to calm his big overly protective brother. (Yes bhai now can you please smile, from your facial expression I feel like you are here for contract murder rather than enjoying the anniversary party)

Taking a few more steps they met with the hosts of the grand evening.  "Abhimanyu beta, welcome to the party" Shivansh Singh Rathore said welcoming the Rajput siblings.
"Thank you Mr.Rathore" Abhimanyu said smiling genuinely.
"Who is this beautiful lady beside you?" Ahana Rathore asked.
"Oh sorry meet my sister Meera and Meera meet he is Shivansh Singh Rathore his brother Rudra Pratap Singh Rathore, his wife Ahana Rathore, and here comes the Rathore siblings Aviraj, Aviral and Sanyukta, lastly meet the power couple Mrs and Mr Suryavansh Singh Rathore" Abhimanyu introduced Meera with the Rathores.

Meera smiled at the siblings while folded her hands as a gesture of showing respect towards the elders and went forward to touch the feet of Suryavansh Singh Rathore and his wife, wishing them more years of togetherness.

"Where is Abhimaan?" Abhimanyu asked, to which Aviral replied "Bhai must be busy pampering his first love" and everyone chuckled hearing this.
"Abhimanyu, Meera please feel free and enjoy the party" saying so Ahana patted Meera's cheeks.

ABHIMAAN'S POV

My eyes were stucked at her face, must say she has the perfect set of alluring dimples.  She was standing out of the crowd with her simplicity and politeness. I saw her entering into the premises with Abhimanyu Rajput and I was about to join them when suddenly I got a call . To avoid lot of unnecessary noises I went upstairs inside the mansion. I was on a call but my mind and eyes were focused on her gestures, her smile, on her every freaking movement.

After ending a business call I went downstairs in the garden towards the bar area avoiding the so called guests who are present here for their own selfish motives.

There I found Abhimanyu talking with Aviraj. Sensing my presence both turned towards me and we three started drinking and having business conversations.

In the middle of the conversation we were interrupted by a soothing voice "bhai shall we leave it's already late" when I turned around I saw the same girl standing and glaring at Abhimanyu and the drink he was holding.

"Aah Meera, meet Mr. Abhimaan Singh Rathore my business partner and Abhimaan meet Meera my sweet sister" Abhimanyu said.

That's it, I was captivated by her brown orbs. She smiled and her dimples appeared. She said a simple "hello" to which I replied with a nod as I was tongue tied because of her dimples.

"Okay Abhimaan, Aviraj I will take my leave" Abhimanyu said.
" The party was really nice, thanks for inviting, bye" Meera said looking at Aviraj.

With this both brother and sister started walking towards the exit but suddenly she turned her face back and gestured a 'NO' by negatively nodding her head. I couldn't understand at first but then her eyes fell upon the whiskey glass in my hand and I made my mind.

MEERA'S POV

What's happening with me. A smile is automatically making it way on my face without any reason. Am feeling tingling sensations all over my body.

Today I went with bhai to an anniversary party.  The hosts were highly hospitable. Even though I didn't talk much but I sensed an invisible pull towards them. Moreover there was a feeling that am under somebody's constant piercing watch.

When bhai asked about Abhimaan Singh Rathore I don't know why but suddenly my breath stucked and my heart started beating rapidly. I too felt extremely jealous no no upset yes a very little upset after knowing he is busy pampering his first love.
I mean why God is it necessary? why he has someone in his life? But why can't he have anyone in his life ? His life his girlfriends aaahhhhh leave it , it's better I sleep.

I turned off my room's lights and went to sleep but again I remembered another stupid act of mine.

When I saw bhai drinking I got angry and went to ask bhai if we can leave for home, there bhai introduced me with Abhimaan Singh Rathore.

If earlier I was fascinated only hearing his name, now after looking at him, am cursing my fate and hormones. One for being so mean to me and another for not staying under my control.

Somehow I managed to say a hello but couldn't muster courage to again look into those dark pitch black eyes with many emotions which I hardly can decipher.

Biding goodbye to Aviraj, me and bhai started walking towards the exit. There was a constant nagging, just to have one last glance at those black beguile eyes and unconsciously I turned back my face and started gesturing a NO as I didn't want him to continue with his drink.
He responded with charming smirk as if promising me that this is not the last meet.

Why Meera why, why you have to deny him to drink. It's his choice and you have no say in it stupid Meera...... Aaaah! Stop it, stop over thinking.

Even after tossing and turning for several times sleep didn't embrace Meera. She was still occupied by the thoughts of Abhimaan.

"Now what should I do to overcome his thoughts?" Meera groaned. And searched for her mobile. Unlocking her mobile screen she started watching food vlogs in youtube and slowly drifted off to sleep.

IN RATHORE HAVELI

Abhimaan too was trying to sleep but couldn't. He thought to distract himself by working upon certain presentation but when he started reading the documents he could again and again visualise Meer's expressions.

Giving up his plan to work on presentation. He moved towards his white canvas board and started painting the enchanting eyes which took away his sleep, the lips which took away his sanity, the dimples which took away his peace of mind, the Meera who took away his heart.