BIWI AND CIGARETTES

MEERA'S POV

After exploring the master bedroom I sat on the bed anticipating my future.

My mind drifted to the scenario when Abhimaan filled my hairline with vermilion, I closed my eyes at that time, cause I wanted to feel the moment. When I opened my eyes, my mind pinged me with the message that he is the one with whom my heart desires to spend an eternity. It was the moment when I fell in love with my husband.

While tying the nuptial chain around my neck his pitch black eyes penetrated deep into my orbs as if promising me a life long togetherness. He has a perfect set of bushy brows which makes his eyes look more intimidating.

Yet not seen him smiling but whenever he smirks his lucious lips increases his handsomeness............

"Is it so?" Abhimaan asked teasingly breaking Meera's line of thoughts.

"Huh!!" Meera exclaimed being nonplussed.

'When did he come?' Meera thought

Leaning towards Meera's left ear Abhimaan whispered "Meera you were saying I look so handsome that you can't resist" while removing her left earing.

"What! when I said that I can't resist you?" Meera timidly asked

"So you agree that I am handsome"

"Yes I mean No nhi nhi matlab haan....... mujhe nhi pata" Meera fumbled
(Yes i mean No....no no i mean that you are.... actually.....i don't know)

"Do I intimidate you Meera?" Abhimaan asked leaning towards her right ear.

When Meera didn't speak Abhimaan brushed his lips near her ear bitting it sensually.

"Abhimaan ji" Meera gasped feeling tingling sensations all over her body.

Abhimaan gazed at her face thoroughly missing her dimples. He removed her necklace and other ornaments at the same time drinking her raw beauty.

"How do you know what I was thinking?" Meera asked the question which was continuously nagging her.

"Your thoughts were loud and clear"
Abhimaan replied.

"Ooh! So......" Meera paused not being able to form any other words and started chewing her lips due to nervousness.

Abhimaan smirked at her twitchiness and left without saying anything.

Meera calmed her heart and changing her clothes into something comfortable she waited for her husband to return back into the room but even after an hour Abhimaan didn't.

Giving up Meera thought to follow the direction in which he earlier went and found Abhimaan smoking while leaning on the boundary.

'He smokes as well. Yeh har wo cheez karte hai jo mujhe na pasand hai' with this Meera walked towards Abhimaan.

ABHIMAAN'S POV

'She is an innocent enchantress. They way she was biting her lips I want to kiss her deep and passionate. Fuckkkkk am losing my sanity'.

Inorder to calm my not so controlled mind I started dragging cigarette puffs just then I felt someone's presence behind me .

Turning around I saw Meera approaching me. She came extremely close, gracefully taking away the cigarette I was holding between my pointed and middle finger, trampling it she dumped the cigarette in the dustbin.

I looked at her raising my so called perfect-bushy-intimidating brows indicating her to explain her act.

"Smoking is not good for health" Meera said

"Biwi banne ki koshish kar rahi ho?" Abhimaan asked
(Trying to be my wife?)

"Koshish nhi, biwi hun aapki"
(Why would I try when I am already your wife)

"I see, toh biwi meri health ki chinta tumhe karne ki zaroorat nhi" Abhimaan said with a pinch of arrogance.
(I see, but dear wife you don't have to bother yourself for me or my health)

With this Abhimaan took another cigarette, lightening it he was about to drag a puff when Meera again snatched his cigarette.

"Meera don't" Abhimaan furiously threatened her.

"Don't smoke" Meera said, fear clearly visible in her voice.

"Toh aab biwi command karegi mujhe" Abhimaan asked as if daring Meera to do so.
(No now I will be commanded by my wife)

"Command nhi, request kar rhi hu"
(I am not commanding you rather am requesting you not to smoke)

Moving to a distance, Abhimaan was again about to lite another cigar when Meera spoke "please Maan don't"

Abhimaan's head snapped towards her, after hearing the name in which Meera addressed him.

'Maan' the name itself was making him go insane. He wanted to embrace her, kiss her as if his life depended on her. Following his instincts he moved towards Meera, picking her up in bridal style he entered inside the bedroom.

Putting her on the bed softly, Abhimaan's in his husky voice whispered "sleep Meera". Controlling his carnal desires Abhimaan walked to his side of the bed and removed his shirt as a habit of sleeping and dumped himself on the bed.

Few minutes passed but Meera was still tossing and turning on the bed not being able to sleep. She faced towards Abhimaan, debating whether he slept or not when suddenly Abhimaan turned Meera and engulfed her with his bulky arms. Pulling her close to his chest Abhimaan started massaging Meera's scalp.

"Good night" Meera murmured softly to which Abhimaan replied "good night biwi". With this both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Let me know your thoughts about the chapter.