SEEDS OF MISTRUST

"Papa.........papa.......pa" Abhimaan was calling Shivansh Singh Rathore, who are reading newspaper. But not getting any response, Abhimaan peeked into the newspaper to witness Shivansh Singh Rathore's dilemma.

'25 YEARS OF TOGETHERNESS' was the heading of an article with a picture of a couple the so called power couple of the aristocratic society. Elegantly posed Shipra Raj and her second husband Jai Singh Shekhawat's picture.

If the picture along article was piercing Shivansh's heart then it created ruckus in Abhimaan's mind. Looking at his mother so happy and at same time his father melancholic has always disturbed his mind.

Not saying anything he left from their. He has always kept himself distanced from his father who also at a point neglected Abhimaan because of Shipra.

"Meera go and get ready. Thodi der mein photographers aate hi honge" Amrita Devi said
(Meera go and get ready. Within few minutes the photographers will be reaching)

"Ji dadi"
(Okay dadi)

The time has come to include Meera in the family photograph so Rathores are getting ready for a family photoshoot.

AT ABHIMAAN'S CLOSET

Meera was wearing her earings when Abhimaan barged inside. Meera smiled looking at Abhimaan from the mirror. Abhimaan didn't reciprocate the smile instead he picked his suit and went to change.

After 15 minutes Abhimaan came out of the closet completely ready for his office.

"Maan, aap inn kapdon mein tayar kyu huye? We are having a photoshoot in few minutes right?"
(Maan, why did you get ready wearing these clothes? We are having a photoshoot in few minutes right?)

Abhimaan didn't bother to reply and continued adjusting his cufflinks.

"Aap office jaa rahe hai?"
(You are going to the office?)

Abhimaan continued to remain mute. Applying his perfume Abhimaan turned to leave, when Meera held his wrist in an attempt to stop him from going.

Abhimaan glanced at their hands and spoke "tumse thoda ache se baat kar liya that doesn't mean ki tumhari har baat sununga..........don't ever think you have an upper hand Meera"
(Just because i talked with you sweetly doesn't mean am gonna hear your every useless rant.......don't ever think you have an upper hand Meera)

Saying so Abhimaan left, leaving behind a confused Meera. 'achanak kya ho jata hai inhe.......Aab kya kiya meine?' Meera mumbled.
('what happened to him suddenly? ........now what I did?')

Changing her attire Meera went downstairs. She didn't want to spoil Rathores' mood who were eager for photoshoot.

Meera smiled and said to everyone "woh inke office mein kuch kaam aa gya toh inhe jana pada...........why don't you people continue, hum baad mein kabhi utha lenge"
(He had to leave as some urgent work came up unexpectedly.......why don't you people continue, we will have shoot some other day)

"Par bhabi ma apke aur bhai ke bina......" Sanyukta hesitated
( But bhabi ma without you and bhai how can we........)

"Sanyu you are looking ethereal, go and get clicked" Meera assured

After lunch Meera was sitting in the lawn. Sticked to her phone, dialling continuously to one number, Abhimaan's number.

"Nhi utha raha na" Rajveer said smirking
(He isn't picking and he won't pick)

"Nhi umm aamm aah I think meetings wagera mein busy honge" Meera argued
(No actually amm ahh i think he might be busy with meetings)

"Meetings......ofcourse" Rajveer huffed