BLESSING, CURSE, PROMISE

It was one in the afternoon when Meera woke up from her slumber. Opening her eyes, she came face to face with Abhimaan.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" Abhimaan said simultaneously poked Meera's waist.
In response Meera jolted up.

Abhimaan smirked and continued tickling Meera, who in return was trying to halt his actions.

Meera was laughing due to continuous tickle. Somehow escaping she ran away only to get caught by Abhimaan once again. Both of them landed on their bed, one above another.

Meera was panting, looking at Abhimaan's deep dark orbs while Abhimaan was lost in Meera's dimples.

Their trance broke with a knock at the door. "Hukum, lunch ready hai" a maid bowed down informing Abhimaan.
(Master, lunch is ready)

Rathores were sitting in the lawn when Abhimaan and Meera made their presence.

Dadi ma was continuously nagging Aviraj who was giving a death glare to Sanyukta.

"Bhai, see na what Aviraj bhaisa has done this time" Sanyukta told Abhimaan controlling her chuckle.

"Bhai I am really innocent, meine esa kuch nhi kiya" Aviraj said
(Bhai i am really innocent, i have done nothing)

"This wasn't really expected from you Aviraj" Amrita Devi said

"Dadi ma...........jane dijiye......." Aviraj was saying something but abruptly turned towards Meera, asking " bhabi ma, yeh Satan ne (indicating at Sanyukta) mere bare mein dadi ma ko ulta ulta pati padhaya hai"
(Dadi ma....... leave it......)
(Bhabi ma, this little devil {indicating at Sanyukta} has fed grand ma with terrible lies about me)

"Kya pati padhaya hai?" Meera asked frowning
(What has she said?)

"Bhabi ma, Sanyukta told granny ki am secretly engaged with a foreigner. She even dared to photoshop my pics and presented it to dadi ma. Now dadi ma is doing her emotional drama cursing me and her fate. I am done trying several times to make her understand that these pics and the story everything is fake but she is hell bent on believing her ladli grand-daughter " Aviraj huffed

Meera at once understood that this time Sanyukta pranked Amrita Devi but Aviraj is the one to receive all the wrath. While Sanyukta is enjoying all this drama. She loves troubling others.

Meera glanced at Abhimaan, only to find that he already was looking at her. Turning towards Amrita Devi, Meera said "dadi ma, sanyu has pranked you. Wait I will show you"

Meera clicked a selfie with Amrita Devi and show it to her. "Yeh dekhiye dadi ma, apki aur meri photo.......abhi ek minute rukiye"
(See grandma this is your and mine pic.......now wait for a minute)

She did something in her phone and again showed the screen to Amrita Devi "abhi dekhiye dadi ma. Meine selfie ko photoshop kar diya, aur aab iss photo mein apke jagah Sanyukta khadi hai"
(Now have a look grandma. I have photoshopped the selfie and now in place of you it's Sanyukta's image)

Understanding the whole setup Amrita Devi glared at Sanyukta who tried to hide behind her all time savior Abhimaan.

Amrita Devi was about to scold Sanyukta when "Waise kafi late ho gya hai. Bhuk lagi hai lets have lunch " Abhimaan said saving Sanyukta from Amrita Devi's lecture.
(It's already late, let's have lunch am famished)

"Bhai this is just not done aap humesha isse bacha lete hai" Aviraj complained which was royally ignored by the royal highness.
(This is not done bhai, you always cover up her devilishness)

AT EVENING

Meera was serving evening tea to everyone in the garden. She forwarded the tea cup to Shivansh Singh Rathore "papa apki elaichi wali chai". Meera saw that he was already looking at her with warm eyes.
(Dad your cardamom special tea)