ACCUSATION & ASSURANCE

Meera came inside their dim lighted bedroom. She saw Abhimaan was in his casuals, sitting on his recliner.

Meera didn't say anything. She went downstairs to bring dinner for him. She has especially cooked biryani for him.

Meera went near Abhimaan. Keeping his dinner on the tea table she said "Maan apka dinner......baki sab ne khaa liya.....aaj der ho gyi ghar aate aate"
(Maan your dinner ........ everyone else has eaten already...... today you came late, is there a lot of work pressure?)

Abhimaan only glanced at Meera but didn't speak anything.

"Kya hua hai Maan? Subhe se aap ese behave kyu kar rahe hain? Meine kuch kiya hai kya? Koi galti hui hai mujhse?"
(What's wrong Maan? Why are you grumpy since morning? Did i do something which i should have? Did i commit any mistake?)

"Mein ghar pe na rahu ya ghar der se aau is good, isn't it?..........isse tum bahar ghumne jaa sakti ho, chess khel sakti ho, maze kar sakti ho........ hai na?" Abhimaan asked hinting anger towards Meera
(Why isn't it better if am not home or if return back late from office?......so that you can roam around on the streets, can play chess, can enjoy your moments.... right?)

"Ji woh mein......." Meera's words came to an halt when Abhimaan being angry threw the empty dinner plate on floor.
(No it's not like that.......)

"What explanation you want to give for your acts? Mujhe ake 1ghanta ho gya, where were you, haan? Abhi yaad aya mein tumhe?" Abhimaan was shooting fire balls at Meera, who was silent in return
(..............it's been one hour since I returned where you you till now? Did you just now remember that i as you husband exists?)

"Chup kyu ho abhi? Tab toh bohot hasi nikal rahi thi........ You enjoy Rajveer's company, isn't it?" Abhimaan clenching his fist, shouted while Meera only looked at him.
(Why are you so silent now? Few minutes ago you were laughing in ecstasy.......you enjoy Rajveer's company, isn't it?)

"Never smiled with me but was laughing with him........ bloody sap" Abhimaan muttered furiously

Meera with her slow steps went near Abhimaan. Both were looking at each other's eyes. One with accusing gaze another with assuring glance.

Meera engulfed Abhimaan into a warm hug. Abhimaan tried freeing himself but stopped when Meera spoke silently "ssshh baas 5 minutes"
(Sssshh just 5 minutes please)

As if Meera knew it requires only a hug and 5minutes for her to calm Abhimaan's mind.

Meera made Abhimaan sit on his recliner. she herself got adjusted in his lap.

"Issssh itna gussa......suits you hubby" Meera teased him
(Isssh so much of anger......suits you hubby)

while nuzzling his neck she murmured softly "Maan, aap ka phone kahan hai?"
(Maan, where is your phone?)

"Pata nhi. And stop trying to distract me"
(I don't know. And stop trying to distract me)

Meera giggled and fetched Abhimaan's phone. Readjusting herself , she opened his whatsapp chat.
"See, I had texted you. Informing you about my sudden shopping plan. But it was you who hasn't seen it yet" she spoke

Meera turned her neck towards Abhimaan and smiled. Rubbing her nose with Abhimaan she said "Meine dekha, you were watching me playing chess from a distance........agar aap ek baar sirf 'Meera' keh kar bula lete, toh tabhi uth kar aa jati. But you watching me silently and getting jealous irked me"
(I saw, you were watching me playing chess from a distance........only if you would have called me once I would have left the match then and there only......But you watching me silently and getting jealous irked me)