SILENT ABHIMAAN

Abhimaan was sitting inside his home office on his swivel chair thinking about the smirk plastered on Rajveer's face. He is confident that all these have been plotted by Rajveer.

His thoughts came to halt with a knock at his study's door.

"Get in" Abhimaan ordered and Rajveer entered inside his study with the same evil smirk

"Hey buddy, hope you are doing good.........did I disturb you? Shall I come later? You must be busy thinking about the culprit behind today's accident, right?" Rajveer mocked at Abhimaan

"Let me help you after all you are my sweet beloved cousin........ It was me who plotted all these things. Why?..... simple cause I wanted you to feel the fear of losing someone precious. Actually get used to this feeling cause soon Meera is going to leave you" Rajveer's overconfidence spoke.

Even after hearing all this Abhimaan was calm. Rajveer thought he had an upper hand over the situation. Only if he knew that a silent Abhimaan is more dangerous than a ragging one.

"You were alone, are alone and will be alone forever. It was your mother who neglected you, this time it's Meera who gonna detest you............it's my promise" Rajveer spoke

"Best of luck buddy............I will pray to almighty from my heart to give you strength to endure all these pain " saying so Rajveer left leaving a silent cool Abhimaan behind who was busy playing with the paper weight as well as planning something monstrous.

Aviral was seating in the lawn near Abhimaan's chamber waiting for his arrival. Upon seeing Abhimaan proceeding towards his room, Aviral stood up.

"Bhai mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi" Aviral pleaded
(Brother i want to say something please)

"Sit"

"Bhai, bhabi ma ki koi galti nhi thi sach mein"
(Bhai, bhabi ma has no fault in this trust me)

"Teri galti thi phir?............ listen Aviral I scolded you cause I wanted to get sure about the culprit. Mujhe pata hai mera bhai kesa hai, kya kar sakta hai aur kya nhi............ The reason for my anger wasn't that freaking car but your lies. How the fuck can you think that you can deceive me with your lies?" Abhimaan kept his views
(Whose fault it was then yours?..........listen Aviral I scolded you cause I wanted to get sure about the culprit. I know about my brother, how he is , what he can do and what not.......The reason for my anger wasn't that freaking car but your lies. How the fuck can you think that you can deceive me with your lies?)

"Nhi bhai, actually mujhe laga ki you would be angry about the damage moreover mein darr gaya tha ki aap bhabi ma kuch na keh de.........woh toh itni dari hui thi ki, I tried to calm her...... distract her but she was trembling life a lone leaf in windy season just by thinking about the consequences" Aviral explained
(No bhai, i thought you would be angry about the damage done, moreover i was fearing that you will scold bhabi ma......she herself was so scared i tried to calm her, distract her but she was trembling life a lone leaf in windy season just by thinking about the consequences)

"Aviral listen to me carefully. Whatever I have earned till yet woh sirf mera nhi hai tum logon ka bhi hai. But respect what you are getting. Never lie and hide something from me cause I hate it to my guts and you know this damn it. Moreover think before you act....... today you were not trying to save Meera but someone else cause she is not the real culprit but it's someone else again. That is why I asked you to learn something from Aviraj. Stop being sensitive all the time. Try to see what's people plotting, dumbo" Abhimaan pacified Aviral

(Aviral listen to me carefully. Whatever I have earned till yet doesn't belong to me only but it is all yours as well. But respect what you are getting. Never lie and hide something from me cause I hate it to my guts and you know this damn it. Moreover think before you act....... today you were not trying to save Meera but someone else cause she is not the real culprit but it's someone else again. That is why I asked you to learn something from Aviraj. Stop being sensitive all the time. Try to see what's people plotting, dumbo)

"If it wasn't mine or bhabi ma's fault then it's.........." Aviral paused as he couldn't believe what his mind was indicating . Understanding his dilemma Abhimaan patted his back assuring him through his eyes.

"Am sorry bhai. Pakka from the next time I won't give you a chance to complain"
(Pakka = promise)

"Hmm ......but for this time your punishment is to prank your bhabi ma again"

"Nhi nhi nhi bilkul nhi bhai.......you give me any other punishment but not this. Mein office ane k liye ready hun, car-party-friends sab chod dunga par bhabi ma k saath prank nhi bhai. Last time bohot muskil re manaya tha, iss baar manenge ya nhi I have no idea" Aviral politely declined Abhimaan's demand
(No no no not at all bhai please......you give me any other punishment but not this. I am ready to join office, i will leave everything car-party-friends everything but please pardon me i can prank bhabi ma. Last time hell broke loose while trying to pacify her, i don't even know whether she will even listen to my apologies if i dare prank her)

"Chup kar........ punishment mein bhi negotiate karega.......jo bolta hun wahi kar otherwise you know me.......aur haan kal subah meri gadi, chamakti hui mere samne khadi honi chahiye orelse......" saying so Abhimaan stood up to leave, while Aviral scrunching his nose kept sulking.
(Shut up......... you want to negotiate with your punishments as well......do what I ask you to otherwise you know me.......And yes make sure tomorrow morning i get my car in the same shiny condition )

"Meera mere zindagi mein kya maeene rakhti hai mujhe achese pata hai, so hurting Meera is the last thing I would like to do in my life........toh befikar reh tere bhabi ma ko kuch nhi hoga" Abhimaan said with seriousness dripping from his tone.
(I know how much Meera is important for me to live a stable life, so hurting her would be the last thing I would do in my life.........so stay tension free nothing will happen to your sister in law)

Meera was standing near the window, looking outside. Hearing the opening of the door, she turned her head to find Abhimaan entering inside the room.
Without speaking anything Abhimaan went inside his closet to change.

Meera waited for Abhimaan, idly sitting on the bed. After few minutes Abhimaan came after being freshen up. Meera was about to speak something but they heard a knock at the door.

"Hukum, dinner tayar hai.......sab niche apka wait kar rahe hai" a servant spoke

(Master, dinner is ready........ everyone is waiting for your arrival)

At dinning table Meera served Abhimaan. She was trying to initiate a conversation but Abhimaan kept ignoring her.

For Rathore family, Abhimaan's behaviour was normal cause they have always seen Abhimaan's silent-arrogant-dominant version.

But for Rudrani Devi and Rajveer this was the perfect opportunity to start their plan of breeding abhorrence.

Rudrani Devi glanced at her son, giving him a green signal to execute their plan.

"Mera ho gya, excuse me" Abhimaan left for his room, completing his dinner.
(Am done, excuse me)

Winding up everything Meera went inside their bedroom. Her eyes paused at Abhimaan who was reading a book.

"Ji woh mein puch rahi thi........"
(I wanted to ask something.........)

"Baad mein Meera..... am tired now" saying so Abhimaan went to sleep
( Afterwards Meera........am tired now)

"Ji" with this Meera went to change into her nightwear.
(Okay)

After 10 minutes Meera came. Laying down beside Abhimaan she wondered if he would really slept till yet.

She tried to touch him but withdrawn her hand thinking he might have slept till now, as he was tired.

Even after tossing and turning for minutes, Meera remained unfortunate to not get engulfed by sleep.

Meera dragging a long breathe decided to peep at Abhimaan only to confirm her heart and mind that indeed Abhimaan is in deep sleep.

Meera raised herself with the support of her elbow and peeped at Abhimaan's face but within seconds she found herself pinned down on bed by Abhimaan.............