KARMA

(Pushpa movie bgm playing with Abhimaan's entry)

"Uski zarurat nhi padegi bua sa" Abhimaan declared. He walked majestically while lighting his cigarette. His one hand having a cigarette while another his coat. Quickly a maid came and carried his coat away.

(This won't be needed aunt )

"Abhimaan tumhe pata nhi hai ki tumhari biwi ne kiya kya hai" Rudrani Devi accused Meera

(Abhimaan you have no idea what your wife has done behind your back)

"Hukum......hukum keh kar pukarengi aap mujhe aur awaaz dhemi (low) rehni chahiye" Abhimaan said with a menacing demeanor

(Master .........you gonna address me as master and your voice should be low and polite)

Rudrani Devi gulped in nervousness and said "Meera will bring shame on Rathore's name and fame"

"Rathore ka fame aur name meine banaya hai, Meera meri biwi hai jo mann chahe kar sakti hai.."

(It was me who built this fame and name of Rathores and Meera being my wife could do anything,........whatever she wants to with this)

Meanwhile Sanyukta and Aviral left somewhere. Meera was standing silently. She is not protesting or defending herself cause she knows that she need not do anything now, inorder to prove herself innocent.

"Meera aur Rajveer ko intimate hote huye dekha hai, esa didi sa kehna hai" Ahana Rathore said
(According to sister in law, she has seen Meera and Rajveer getting intimate)

Abhimaan glanced at Rajveer. His eyes were daring Rajveer to accept this. Rajveer on the other hand was continuously gulping her saliva. He parted his lips to speak something but nothing came out.

"Kya hua abhi kyu kuch nhi bol raha...... tabhi toh bol raha tha Meera ko pasand karta hai, Abhimaan se puchega to leave Meera.....puch na chup kyu hai" Ahana Rathore's words worked as an ignitor

(What happened? Why are you not saying anything now........ until now you were saying many things like you love Meera, you will be asking Abhimaan to leave Meera.......and what not , so ask Abhimaan now directly)

Abhimaan brought Rajveer's near kept photo frame and crushed his cigarette over his face, using it as an ash tray.
His this act was a clear indication for Rajveer that, his destruction is near.

Being highly nervous, Rajveer started fumbling. He couldn't form a proper sentence either.

"Nhi nhi mein like nhi karta Meera ko....." Rajveer could not complete his statement when Abhimaan held his collar and dragged him out to the corridor.

( No no i don't like Meera.......)

"Meera ke liye apne bhai ko marega?" Rudrani Devi said trying to hit a sensitive spot but she forgot that Abhimaan derives his emotions from Meera

(Will you hit your brother for Meera?)

Abhimaan slapped Rajveer so harshly that his lips bust open due to the force.
"Be thankful ki ap pe daya kha kar jaan se nhi mar raha hun mein" Abhimaan said

(Be thankful that being sympathetic upon you am not beating him to death)

"Bhaisa dekhiye apka beta kya kar raha hai" Rudrani Devi tried to seek comfort from Shivansh. Not getting anything she ran towards her father Suryavansh Singh Rathore to seek help. But nobody helped her. Cause everyone in the haveli knew Abhimaan and his anger.

(Brother see how your son is behaving brutally)

Till now Abhimaan had only slapped Rajveer but after seeing the melodrama done by Rudrani Devi, he rolled his sleeves and started thrashing Rajveer.