Bad news

Hello my dear wattpad readers.

This is not an update sadly and as you read from the title, I have very bad news.

But I must start off by thanking everyone for getting this book to nearly 200K readers (its 190,823 reads but who cares I rounded it and I wrote nearly) and the 10K Votes which I have no clue what it's used for on wattpad but umm oh well I guess.

It has been a very long journey for me writing this light novel 'The Villainess only wants to go home' by your dear author Yuki which I started just last year around May something. This story had a lot of drafts I mean a lot, the original 'The Villainess only wants to go home' was actually going to start off when Marcus was arguing with Diana and that's when Artemis takes over, blah, blah and then she goes to the academy and meets the male leads there who actually weren't princes except for Damon though.

And it was just a typical romance otome game that I was planning to base it of off but changed at the last minute to a novel and an epic quest because I was getting bored of reading the same old going to the Academy to learn magic or whatever and meeting all the characters of the game there.

Even though I did wrote it and published it on wattpad before taking it down after a week.

Either way I had fun writing Artemis adventure with her trusty fox, dragon and just a second of Jackal on wattpad.

I loved reading everyone's comments, just so you know, I'm someone who likes getting comments on my novel. Each one was funny, interesting, motivating and helpful when it came to grammar or an inspiration.

Each one of you readers were very loving to my cringey and amateur story and I do try my best to get better though.

It really was great writing this but I may hurt everyone with this but I will have to go on a break until the February.

What you thought I was dropping this? Your just tripping mate . I've gone too far on this just to drop it. Artemis hasn't returned home yet.

Yeah, so for the reason to why I'm not going to continue on is because sadly I have caught covid.

And one of the symptoms is headaches which is terrible when your trying to think of something. I want to rest my body than putting pressure on it so I could at least updated a chapter for everyone and I don't want to write the story in my sick state where I wouldn't be able to process things clearly and jumble mumble the whole story and then regret what I wrote when my senses come back.

Been there done that.

so in short I'm just going to rest and get better, hopefully, before I start afresh with the next chapter.

I deeply apologise with this. I know you guys have been waiting to read what will happen next but I promise you when I get better I will make sure each chapter is worth the read and your time.

Furthermore, stay safe and stay healthy everyone.

From your loveable author Yuki.

Bye bye.