11| Rapunzel

~Alina~

Reece walked me to my car. "We'll I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah..." he said.

"Thanks again for tonight." I said.

"Anytime you need a fake boyfriend. I better be called first." He said. We both smiled. Neither of us moving to leave.

I opened my car door. "Tomorrow." I said.

"Tomorrow." he repeated. He turned and walked away. I let a breath out. I don't think my heart has been beating this whole time...

I went to get in my car but Reece turned back around.

"Unless," he said walking back across the parking lot. "I don't know about you, but I'm weirdly exhilarated. You could come over and we could watch a movie..." Even in the dark I could see a faint flush on his cheeks.

"I don't have a change of clothes..." I said.

"I have plenty of oversized sweatshirts that would come down to about your knees." he said.

"Are you sure it's ok?"

"I'm cool if you are."

I don't even remember saying yes. All of the sudden I was following Tucker back to their dorm. And then I was upstairs in Reece's room being handed a sweatshirt.

~Reece~

She came out of my bathroom wearing my sweatshirt. I was right, it came down to about her knees. Her long tan legs sticking out beneath the sweatshirt. The hood was up and her hair was down around her neck.

"What are we watching?" she asked plopping down on the bed beside me.

While she was in the bathroom I had grabbed snacks from the kitchen. I handed her a diet coke and grabbed the remote.

"I was going to let you chose-" she opened her mouth but I interrupted her. "-but for the love of god if you chose a rom-com starring Angelia Jolie I will throw myself out the window."

"Don't hate on Angelina Jolie! But I was going to ask if you've watched Friends before?"

"Who hasn't?" I said grabbing a handful of sour patch kids.

"Or!!!" she said getting really excited. "We could watch Rapunzel!"

"Like the Disney Princess?"

"Heck yeah." she took the remote from my hand and searched Rapunzel. "It's only the best Disney Princess movie!" she pressed play.

"I've never seen it." her face look as if I'd run over her dog.

"Oh my god! You can't be serious..."

"100% serious..." I said hesitantly.

"Oh my god." she said turning away from me. "I can't even look at you right now."

~Alina~

It physically hurt me that he'd never seen Rapunzel. After the movie I click pause and looked at him.

"I want your honest opinion but if you say it was horrible I will never talk you again... So choose your words wisely." I warned.

"It was ok." he said. I stood up and looked at him, my hands on my hips.

"Ok? Goodbye forever Reece." I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and spun my back around.

"I'm not a huge Disney fan is all. It was... good." he said. He was sitting on the bed and I was standing right in front of him. He didn't let go of my hand.

"We'll have to change that if we continue to be friends." I said. At the word friends he dropped my hand. God, I'm such an idiot.

"Right," he said. "Friends."

"I should- um... go." I said grabbing my phone and clutch.

"I'll drive you home." he said scooting off the bed.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

"Really, I don't mind." he said standing in front of me.

"How would you get back home? I brought my car." I said.

"If you won't let me take you home then you stay here. It's too late for you to be out there alone." he said.

"Fine but I have class in the morning. I'll just sleep on the couch in the living room."

"Alina stop." I turned back around to him. "We're mature adults. We can sleep in the same bed." He pulled back the comforter.

"Are you sure-"

"Oh my god. Alina," he said turning back to me. "I said it's fine."

I slid into his bed. It was warm and smelled like him. Woodsy and some kid of cologne. He smelled really good.

He turned out the lamp and turned over. "Goodnight, Reece." I said.

"Goodnight."