13| french pasteries

~Reece~

I showed up to Alinas practice to pick her up but they weren't done practicing so I took a seat on the bleachers.

She was out on the ice with the blonde guy from before.

We had been working the past few weeks and she had gotten significantly better.

"Alina! Elijah!" both of their attention turned to their coach. "I want chemistry. I want you on beat. I want this to be a perfect run through. The Scouts are coming in less than a week."

(what reece sees)

She's amazing. On beat and flawless. The music stops and her coach is beaming.

"That is what I'm talking about!" she claps. "Now all of you get out of here! Don't want to see your faces til Monday!"

Alina drops her skates into her bag and meets me at the front door. "Hey." she says smiling.

"That was incredible!" I said. She blushed.

"Thanks." she smiled. "So what are we doing?"

"I don't care." we walked outside and to Tuckers truck.

"Ooh I have an idea." she says.

~Alina~

I have him drive back to their apartment. I sit down at the counter and he leans against it.

"So what's your idea?" he asked.

"I want you to cook for me." I said beaming. He buried his head in his arms. "Hey, hey! You said you would cook for me and I'm starving. So little chef man. Cook for me."

He was saying measurements and throwing butter into pan. He pulled pasta noodles out from a cabinet. I was so confused but he looked, like he was in his element.

I sat on the counter and watched him. Noodles were boiling and some kind of sauce in a pan. He had a towel draped over his shoulder and he wiped his fingertips on it.

"It should be ready in 10 minutes." he said walking over to me.

"You look good in an apron." I said smiling.

"Yeah?" he smiled taking a step closer to me. Tucker and the other boys were gone when we got home, so it was just Reece and I here, alone.

He took another step towards me. "Very sexy." I said. He stepped in between my legs and placed a hand on the back of my neck. I wanted him to kiss me.

I was done fighting my attraction for him. Women had needs for crying out loud!

I wrapped my arms around his neck. His headed tilted down to mine. Before his lips met mine a hissing sound rang through my ears. He turned his headed to the overflowing pot of water. It was boiling over.

He pressed his forehead to mine and sighed. I playfully shoved him away. "Don't burn our food." I said.

He plated our pasta and brought me a plate. It was and orangey color and smelled like it came down from heaven.