15| Secrets

~Alina~

"YOU WHAT?" Hali screams in my ear. I was curling my hair when Hali got home. Tucker had already texted her the plans for tonight.

"I kissed him." I say like it's the chillest thing in the world. Side note: I am not chill... like ever.

She does a little happy dance around out bathroom. "Omg I gotta text Tucker!" she pulls her phone and I slap it out of her hand.

"No." I say setting the curling iron down and turning towards her. "You can't tell anybody."

"Noooooo! Not the secret thing." she pouts. "I hate the secret thing." I pick the curling iron back up.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody until I say so?"

"I promise." she whines. She falls in a heap on the floor. "But the secret thing is so boring."

I ignore her and continue to curl my hair. "I'll make it up to you." I say. She clambers up from the floor.

"Yes?" she asks.

"You can pick out my outfit for tonight." She runs into my room and I can already tearing my closet apart.

Hali picks out my outfit. My black jacket and her sparkly dress with knees high black boots.

I was touching up my makeup when she walked into the room grinning

"Well we'll," she said suspiciously. "I didn't know my best friend was a SLUT!" she pulled out my black lacy thong from behind her back.

I snatched it from her hands. "You're ridiculous." I laughed.

"Who knows you may need it tonight..." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom.

"I can't with you anymore."

She finally got dressed. A cream sweater dress and brown knee high boots.

"Tucker texted me and said he's coming to pick us up

"Tucker texted me and said he's coming to pick us up." she said sitting down on the couch.

"Ok." I said grabbing a water bottle from the kitchen.

Five minutes later there's a knock on the door. Hali jumps up.

"Ok ok ok. Hair, makeup, outfits. Check check check." she looks to me. "Ok you can open the door." I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. I swung it open and Tucker and Reece both stood there.

"Hey, come on in." I step away from the door and once there inside, shut it. "Make yourselves at home. We should be ready in a second." Tucker plopped down on the couch and Reece followed me into the kitchen.

I grabbed him a water and placed it in front of him. "Thanks," he muttered. "You look fantastic."

"Thanks," heat filled my cheeks. "I just need to get my purse and then we can go." I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my purse off my bed.

My door shut and I turned around to see Reece towering over me. "Yes?" I said smiling.

"I needed to kiss you but I couldn't." he tilted his head back out where Hali and Tucker were sitting.

His hand wrapped around me and fisted in my hair. His lips crashed down into mine and I dropped my purse.

I placed both my hands on his face and he backed me into the wall. "God," he said in between kisses. "Do we have to go?" The dinner.

"Yes." I said pushing him off me. I walked over to the mirror and straightened my hair and fixed my lipstick. He came up behind me and hugged my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"We need to talk after dinner." he said looking at me through the mirror.

"Ok." I said laying my hair back down.

He started to nibble on a sensitive spot on my neck. I closed my eyes and let him continue.

A knock came at the door and we both jumped.

"Yes?" I called.

"Are you two done making out yet?" Tucker said from the other side of the door. "I'm starving." I opened the door and looked past Tucker to Hali. She was hiding her face with her phone.

"Hali!" I said.

"Oh hey bestie. What's up?" she said lowering her phone.

"You told him?" I said.

"He pried it out of me."

"Actually I figured it out. It wasn't that hard-" Tucker said.

"Shut up Tucker!" we both said.

"Whatever," I said. I turned to Tucker. "You!"

"Yes ma'am?" he said turning around to look at me with a scared look on his face.

"Don't say a thing." I warned.

"Will do." he said. He walked back over to Hali. "We ready to go?"

"Yeah give me a second." I said. I walked back into my bedroom where Reece was looking around. "What are you doing?" I laughed. I picked my purse up from the floor and walked over to him.

He was staring at my picture wall. Tons of pictures of friends and memories. He pointed to the picture I took the earlier. I was kissing his cheek. How was that only a few hours ago?

I had it made and picked it up at Walgreens on my way home. "I hate this picture." he says. I walked back over to my mirror and applied more lipgloss.

"Well I love it." I said. I turned back around to him. "Ready?"