TSDBU: [3]

---
--
-

[3]

Yan Guang waited for Xiao Weiyuan to finish work and stood outside despite the chilly weather.

Xiao Weiyuan changed out of his work clothes but came out wearing a blue scarf.

"You're wearing the scarf I gave you." seeing it made him very happy so he said it with a laugh.

"....." his words fell into deaf ears again. Xiao Weiyuan didn't even look at him and walked, leaving him behind.

"Are you still mad?"

"....."

"Xiao Weiyuan."

"....."

"Xiao Weiyuan~"

Like this, they arrived at the bus stop, and while waiting for the bus, Yan Guang started fidgeting, fighting the urge to grab Xiao Weiyuan's hand and hold it in his.

Xiao Weiyuan let out a heavy sigh...

Not even a minute late, the bus arrived and Xiao Weiyuan heartlessly left him behind. Yan Guang didn't follow him in but his gaze followed his figure...

Ten... nine... eight... seven...

six... five... four...

three... ah...

Before Yan Guang could count down to one, the bus left carrying Xiao Weiyuan with it.

"....." Yan Guang patiently waited for the bus to disappear but when it did, it took a while for him to look away and sit down on the bench.

Xiao Weiyuan was still angry at him.

"It's a good thing..." he mumbled under his breath. An angry Xiao Weiyuan was pretty cute.

A blind woman walked with her cane and stopped in front of him.

"Is anyone there to help me?" she raised her voice, asking for help.

Yan Guang opened his mouth only to close it, moved his legs, and left her there.

Soon enough, two girls noticed the blind lady and helped her.

A good distance away, Yan Guang heard their voices.

"-but there wasn't?"