TSDBU: [12]

---
--
-

[12]

At Grandma Meng's restaurant, Xiao Weiyuan stubbornly refused to drink her soup.

"Where is he!" fearless, Xiao Weiyuan argued with Fan Wujiu.

"You little-! Didn't you learn to respect your elders!"

"Bahahahahah!" Xie Bi'An laughed heartily seeing Fan Wujiu's predicament.

Grandma Meng was amused and thought that her old restaurant finally earned some liveliness for once.

Still, she sighed since she didn't have much time in her hands.

"Young man..." she softly coaxed Xiao Weiyuan. "If you drink my soup, you'll be able to meet him in your next life."

"Can you swear it under your name?"

"Yes. If I'm lying, may the Lord Yanluo throw me in the depths of hell."

"Grandma Meng!" Xie Bi'An and Fan Wujiu shouted in chorus. Mentioning Lord Yanluo's name was not to be taken lightly.

Xiao Weiyuan was convinced and drank the entire soup in big gulps.

Seconds passed and he shook his head in confusion, unable to recognize where he was.

Grandma Meng laughed and heartily gave him the same embroidered flower trinket.

After grabbing hold of it, Fan Wujiu dragged the trouble-making Xiao Weiyuan out.

"His partner is full of spirit. I can see why that young man surnamed Yan fell in love with him."

"I didn't know he could raise a punch. I'm surprised too!" The Xiao Weiyuan that Xie Bi'An remembered was someone who had given up on life. The difference was too big.

"But grandma Meng, that weird pink soup... is one of the ingredients on of old geezer Yue's red threaded silkworm? just yesterday, he filed a complaint that there's a thief hiding in the underworld..."

Yue Xiao Laoren was the deity in charge of "the red thread", the old lunar matchmaker god.

"I don't know about the thief but I picked up some appetizing silkworm from my doorstep and decided to cook them."

"Grandma Meng..."

"En?"

"... I know nothing ba."