TSDBU: [4]

---
--
-

[4]

Xiao Weiyuan was brushing his teeth when his nose started to bleed.

The sink was being dyed red as he tried to wash it away from his face. He didn't have enough time to spotlessly clean the sink leaving some stains.

With hasty steps, he rushed back to his room to get dressed. He opened his closet not forgetting the navy blue scarf that Yan Guang once brought him.

Right beside where he hung the scarf was the jacket that Yan Guang also brought him on his birthday. There was a special corner of his closet full of things that Yan Guang bought for him.

On second thought, the scarf looked better paired with it so he decided to change out of his current jacket to wear it.

Standing in front of the mirror, he thoroughly looked at his reflection.

With his fingers, he fumbled to style his hair to the side.

"What time is it...!!!"

His steps rang through his apartment as he rushed to the kitchen, grabbed his daily dose of medicine, and hurriedly downed them by drinking water straight out of the faucet before finally running out of the house.

By the time he reached the station, the doors to the train were closing but with a jump of his feet, he was able to make it in time. The people around him were eyeing him weirdly but their attention didn't last and he quickly looked for an open seat, away from them.

The train ride wasn't long. It took only 15 minutes for him to arrive to his destination.

As the always thrifty and workaholic Xiao Weiyuan, if Li Weimin were to see him now, he wouldn't be able to recognize him at all. The Xiao Weiyuan from their university was known for being an unfashionable fellow.

Arriving at B City, the well-dressed Xiao Weiyuan followed the dating course that he had planned.

Yan Guang who was waiting for him spotted him from a distance and grinned. Well, how could he not when Xiao Weiyuan was adorably dressed in the clothes he especially chose for him?

His steps were light as he approached. "You look good today..." he complimented.

Xiao Weiyuan remained quiet but his face was red. The weather was quite chilly today.

They walked through the bustling streets of B city. Xiao Weiyuan intently looked at the display of each store while Yan Guang committed every single item that Xiao Weiyuan was interested in into memory.

They reached their first destination which was an amusement park.

"Ah Yuan... how about we avoid the scary ones? especially the high ones?"

"I've decided."

"En?"

"Drop tower."

"....." Why...

With a frightened heart, Yan Guang reluctantly followed him.

The line was a bit long but it only took a while for their turn to come. Xiao Weiyuan bravely chose a seat while Yan Guang was still hesitant.

"H-Hello... can I sit here?" a young woman approached Xiao Weiyuan.

"This seat is taken." he coldly turned her down.

"....." ... with Xiao Weiyuan acting like this, Yan Guang can only be brave.

He didn't dare look down. Yan Guang kept his eyes on what was in front of him which were... clouds.

haha... why is am I seeing clouds...

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!- everyone screamed as they fell with Yan Guang's voice being the loudest.

"....." Xiao Weiyuan was surprised as he remained unaffected. The feeling of being off-the-ground was very strange but garnered little to no reaction from him. As a matter of fact, the ride reminded him of an elevator.

Yan Guang patted himself on the back for doing a good job. His knees were slightly shaking yet he was grinning, feeling a bit proud of himself. Xiao Weiyuan was looking at something so he followed the direction with his eyes.

Xiao Weiyuan was eyeing the high tower carousel...

"....." Yan Guang cried on the inside (T - T)

... after visiting all the intense rides available, Xiao Weiyuan's evaluation wasn't high as only the hellish rollercoaster was the only attraction that impressed him.

The weakened and traumatized Yan Guang was leaning powerlessly on the bench. He was experiencing the worst thing where he wanted to throw up and gain relief but was unable to.

Xiao Weiyuan's attention was on something again which made him croak- eager to throw up. But it wasn't an intense ride this time.

"Should we ride the Ferris wheel?" Yan Guang said and waited.

Xiao Weiyuan couldn't take his eyes off the Ferris wheel but didn't leave his seat. To him, the Ferris wheel was a special place, one that he was hesitant to casually ride in.

In the end, he decided not to.