TSDBU: [8]

---
--
-

[8]

It wasn't hard for Xiao Weiyuan to fall in love...

Yan Guang had always been straightforward with his affections for him. Without shame, he had announced his affections to him in public. The whole University knew about it.

He wasn't anything special so he didn't understand it at first.

"If you don't know then just ask and I'll tell you." -was the trap that Yan Guang had laid out for him.

The honest man was very precise. He told him about where he first saw him and explained what exactly took his interest, of what he found very interesting.

Most of the things that Yan Guang praised him for were very mundane. To him, they were far from special.

"Exactly." Yan Guang told him after stealing a kiss from his lips. "It's because for you, they are simple things yet for me, they are very special."

Against an affectionate and attractive man like this, how can one win?

As they spent more time together, Xiao Weiyuan started seeing the good things in himself.

Yan Guang made him see his worth. Made him confident, steadier and gain a positive outlook in life.

He helped him dream.

"I know you can do it." Yan Guang said with confidence while he was hesitant to send his application.

Xiao Weiyuan looked at Yan Guang in the eye, hugged him and kissed his forehead, nose then his lips, making his own little good luck charm.

"I can do it!" he with confidence and hit 'send'.

This was their life.

He was his life.

So without him, how can he live?