15

; 𝐢'𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Aside from Sasha's snoring and Jean and Eren's brawl, [Name]'s time at the port was an uneventful one. Although she knew it was imperative in Eren formulating his plans for the future, she was slightly disappointed that she had missed out on the opportunity to see his Attack Titan up close.

Prior to packing up and heading home, the six had engaged in a fierce mini rock-paper-scissors tournament to determine who would be sitting in the cart for the journey. [Name] had emerged victorious, thanking the heavens and the earth for her blessed fingers—the entendre was very much intended—with Sasha snagging the second spot and Connie the spot of the driver. Glad that neither place had been won by Jean, [Name] was able to breathe a small sigh of relief and fully relax among the supplies like the king of the group she was.

"... so, Connie thinks yes, because it would hurt anyone to have their dick chopped off. What do you think, Sasha?"

As entertainment for the trip home, [Name] had been posing a series of theoretical scenarios for her comrades to get their brains going and get them into serious deep thought. However, her latest question of "If Titans had genitals, do you think those would be their weak spots instead of the backs of their necks?" had made everyone flustered. Except Sasha and Connie, thankfully.

"I don't know, but can you imagine running into battle and seeing a Titan penis swinging around?" asked the Braus, making everyone except [Name] and Connie go red in the face.

"Can you imagine! Hahaha!" [Name] and Connie burst out into laughter as they pictured a bunch of Titans running towards them with their bouncing bosoms and flying phalluses, prompting the others not on the cart to begin their own conversations to avoid the topic.

"Anyways..."

"... how are you feeling, Eren?"

In the midst of eavesdropping on [Name]'s lively conversation with Sasha and Connie, Eren was distracted as Mikasa pulled closer to his horse and checked up on him.

"I'm fine, Mikasa." Usually, Eren wouldn't have minded Mikasa asking him that question. However, this time he found himself to be a little annoyed.

That's weird. Shaking away his uncharacteristic vexation at Mikasa, Eren forced a small smile. Even Mikasa must have seen how unnatural it was, because she followed up with, "... are you sure?"

"Yeah, sorry. Just tired."

Mikasa gave him a small nod, and turned her attention away from Eren. When he glanced back at the cart and saw Armin trotting alongside the cart to participate in the next topic, he felt a twinge of jealousy upon hearing their raucous laughter. More specifically, [Name] howling at something Armin had said, and shaking Sasha next to her in the throes of her cackling.

He kind of wished he was in Sasha's place.

*

Upon their arrival home, everything seemed to be normal. [Name] and Eren continued their plotting in secret, occasionally with Floch present, and the Jaeger savoured every fleeting moment he and [Name] spent together. Who knew that planning something so morose and terrifying could somehow be made better by [Name]'s jokes and laughter?

[Name]'s mere presence had become a drug for Eren, and the more time he spent with her, the more his addiction grew. It came to the point where his mood became affected by whether or not they were able to meet, and when Eren was unable to see [Name] for long periods of time, he suffered from withdrawals. It was mostly in part due to his dependence on [Name] that Eren had decided on his own to come down for dinner every night, and although Mikasa didn't know the reason why, she was absolutely relieved to see him regularly joining them for at least one meal a day.