Chapter 9 - Only Mine [21+]

Y/n's pov

My pleading cries for help echoed through the walls of the mansion as he walked in carrying me on his shoulder. The servants and the guards carried on with their duties as if everything was normal. my screams were unheard and I was invisible to their eyes. He paused for a moment in front of his PA and opened his hand. He placed a syringe on his palm and stepped back with a bow. It was his very own kingdom. He was the heinous king ruling it ruthlessly. A place where nobody dared to question him or even stand in his way.

Entering the bedroom he locked the door behind him and walked to the bed. He dropped me on the bed and flipped me over making me lay face down. Biting the syringe between his teeth he controlled my arms with his hands and pressed his legs on mine restricting my struggles. He pulled my cardigan off and aggressively and ripped the back of my dress exposing my back. I kept crying for help that I knew I would never get.

"Calm down baby...it's just going to be little sharp scratch ok...I will be as quick as I can."
He calmly spoke in my ear. A vigorous beast with a mellow voice.
Pressing my head against the pillow he placed the syringe on my left shoulder and whispered into my ears.
"Here we go".
He quickly clicked it pricking through my skin making me yelp in pain with a short scream. It was quick like he promised but painful. My loud cries reduced to strengthless sobbing as I was losing the will to fight him.
"It's done babygirl, From now on I would know exactly where you are when you run..."
Then I realised, it was a tracker.
He was still on top of me holding me down and soon I felt his gentle warm bite on my ear and his lips trapping my earlobe.

I immediately sensed his wrong intentions and swiftly turned to face him. His eyes were hypnotized with lust, scanning every part of my face with hunger. They travelled down to my neck and stopped at my necklace. I quickly clasped it in my hand to hide it from him.

"get off me..."
I stuttered as my body shuddered.

"you made this monster so mad and hungry" he moaned in husky voice closing in onto my lips. I forcefully pushed myself out from him with all my strength, dropping off from the bed onto the floor. He sat back up grandly, leaning his arms back with an evil chuckle looking at the ceiling.
"Oh y/n aaah! What am I gonna do with you? You are so stubborn. Hmmm...? You make this V a very bad boy".
He looked back down at me sinisterly while unbuttoning his shirt.
"What if I kill that TAE? Will that make you listen to me? Hm..."
My heart sank as soon as I heard him say his name.
"What...d...did you say?"
"You heard what I said. That Tae... it will take me less than an hour to find him. What shall I do when I find him babygirl?"
He tilted his head keeping the eye contact and pushed his tongue into his cheek smirking ominously.

"Leave my Tae out if this, you have nothing to do with him."
I stammered in rage.

He raised his eyebrows tilting his head again to the other side with a smirk. He's discovered his ultimate weapon to threaten me.
"YOUR Tae? Ahhh! I see. Now it makes sense. So...he's not just someone important, but someone important who's in your HEART. Now, That's interesting..."

"You don't have to worry about who's in my heart, just leave him out of this." I snarled at him again in tears throwing the flower vase at him that was on bedside chest.
He easily moved letting it fly past him and smash against the wall behind.
"oh baby! did I make you angry? you are in love with him, aren't you?"
"Just leave him alone...please" I sobbed not knowing what else to do.
"Hmmm. I think you are right. He's not even a problem, at least for now. I shouldn't worry. Let him have your heart and...I'll begin with this beautiful body of yours." He suddenly leaped on to me like a panther ready to taste its prey and pinned me down on the floor.

TAE's POV

I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted to have all of her for myself right that moment. For some reason I loved watching the love she had for me as a stranger. She made me lose control. She made me greedy. The innocent love I grew for her somehow turned into lust. Now the innocence has gone. the love and protection in her eyes for me blinded me. Her teary eyes smudged with eyeliner, Rosey cheeks bathed in tears, messy long black hair and shivering pink lips in fear and cold, what is she doing to me? soft whimpers escaped her lips As she held her dress up on her chest trying to cover her shoulder. She was a mess. A beautiful crying mess I couldn't resist. The most precious thing I've ever wanted was right in front of me and she was the only thing I could see.
"Oh y/n! I hope you forgive me for this...".
I silently apologised to her for the ghastly act I was about to do.

Y/n's POV

"Nooooo...leave me...please..." I begged pulling up my ripped dress which slid off my shoulder. He caressed the scar on my chest from the bullet wound with the back of his fingers.
"Baby... you know...every time I see this, it tells me you are ONLY mine. You make me so selfish. What can I do? I think the floor will be a bit uncomfortable...don't you?" He whispered on my lips biting his lower lip.

The next second, he scooped me off the floor and straddled me onto his hips dropping himself on his knees on the bed. He stopped my hands from pushing him away and pinned them above my head with one of his hand. He kissed me roughly on my lips while his other hand was busy tearing and pulling my dress down from my shoulders. Soon my clothes were abandoned on the floor along with his. He made sure I couldn't move much by forcing all of his body weight on me trapping me beneath him. Releasing my lips from his bite, his lips proceeded down my neck then to my chest, my breasts and further down devouring every inch of me.
He left his teeth marks on my body marking his visits as he went down. His wet, warm tongue was feeding all over my skin. His hot breaths with deep groans declared his burning hunger of lust for my body. He tightly coiled his arms around me positioning himself between my thighs and tugged on my long hair holding my face in place with one of his hands repeating his rough kisses on my lips. His lips were so needy and kept moving along my jaws planting kisses along with gentle bites. I could feel him throbbing between my thighs. He groaned in pleasure breaking the kiss for a second as he thrusted himself fully into me without even giving a chance.
"You are all mine". He rasped on my lips.
"Please stop....!"
I begged.
"I can't anymore...baby..."
He whispered.

I squealed feeling the new sensation of stinging pain, arching my back and digging my nails into his chest and neck. He was deaf to my pleas and senseless to my defenses. My body was shaking in pain as he continued to thrust mercilessly burying his face in my neck sucking on my skin with gentle bites here and there. I slowly started to lose my senses and my limbs lost their will to move. It was a pure ruthless act of declaring the immense power he had over me, proving his dominance and stating to me that I belonged to him and there's no choice for me but to endeavour it. He grabbed onto my thigh pressing his nails in as he let out a final growl into my neck savouring the pleasure with a few more deeper and stronger final pushes. After a moment of strong grip, He relaxed his body finishing off his monstrous act with satisfaction. I lied under him with my eyes closed exhausted and lifeless, gasping for air.

The morning came so soon. I sat up slowly wrapping my bruised naked body in scrunched white sheets with streaks of dried blood stains. He wasn't around and I didn't want to see him either. I got off the bed bearing the sharp pain in my waist and headed towards bathroom. I was hit with intense dizziness which made the whole room spin. It sent me flying towards the floor as I lost my balance to walk. His arms caught me before I landed and lifting me off the floor. I knew it was him just by his strong touch. I didn't look at him, and kept my arms to myself not wanting to touch him. I could see the red nail marks on his neck and chest from last night through his unbuttoned sheer white shirt.

He smelt fresh, droplets of water from his washed wet hair speckled on my cheeks. He knew where I was heading, so he carried me into the bathroom in bridal style. I could smell the cherry blossom candles that were lit all around the bathroom and the tub. The tub was filled with steaming warm water seasoned with essential oils and covered in deep red rose petals.

He slowly placed my feet into the warm water helping me stand up and tried to uncover me. I tightened my grip on the sheet hinting him I didn't want to let go. He smiled with a low chuckle.
"There's nothing to hide, but if you insist. I'll wait outside, get ready for breakfast once you are done here."
He leaned and gave me soft kiss on my forehead before heading out.

I slowly immersed myself into the water letting my body relax. I had no strength left to cry but couldn't stop the stream of tears that rolled off my cheeks mingling with the water. I slowly closed my swollen eyelids clasping the pendant between my fingers stroking his name. Sweet memories flashed through my eyes making me smile. Soon, my smile slipped away as I remembered waving my final goodbye to my Tae not realizing that would be my last day of seeing his face.
"where are you" I whispered with little whimper lost in his thoughts.
"Right here y/n..."
startled by the reply I opened my eyes.