Chapter 29 - The Courtship...

Y/n's PoV

Tae: "Hyung! It's not what it lookes like! You didn't see what she's done and the way she spoke to me seconds ago."
He tried to justify himself.
Jin: "Yeh Whatever!...get back..."
He pulled Tae away from me and pushed him towards the chair.
He sat down, with a devilish glare and bit the side of his lower lip.
Slowly getting up, I frowned at him and then smiled at Jin oppa as he hugged me.
Jin: "y/n ahhh. You are so silly. Why did you do this to yourself...Are you feeling better now?"
He asked hugging me.
I nodded smiling wrapping my arms around him.
Jin: "The doctor said they will discharge you tomorrow. So, I will pick you up tomorrow ok. You come and stay with me until this pabo sorts himself out."
He said with care as he pulled away.
Tae: "No..she's coming with me..." he got up from the chair and Jin oppa pushed him away again.
Jin: "Yah! Shut up! I don't trust you with my little sister anymore. She's staying with me."
Tae: "Seriously...How is that even...Yah! Y/n, are you going with him?"
He came closer again looking at me.
Y/n: "Jin oppa, who's this guy? Tell him I don't know him."
I looked away as I teased him.
Tae: "Oh! You want me to remind you?"
He gripped my hand.

Jin: "Ahhh! Just stop it!"
He slapped his hand away.
Jin: " I've adapted her now. From now on, you need my permission to even stand near her. Back off now."
He pushed him away again keeping his arm around my shoulders protectively. I held his blazer and hid behind him.
Jin: "You rest well today ok. I see you tomorrow." He gently ruffled my hair like he always does and walked to the door.
He stopped at the door, after seeing Tae sat still, staring at me. Jin: "Are you not coming?"
He questioned in a stern voice.
Tae: "I am..."
He replied and got up, still keeping his glare on me.
Jin: "Hurry up then.."
He commanded and walked out.
Tae got up and walked to the door and I looked away as if I didn't care. But he turned and quickly came close to me.
He gripped my neck and smashed his lips against mine. I squeaked weakly trying to pull away from him but his grip only tightened. He gently bit my lower lip and kissed firmly. The heart rate monitor started to alarm as my pulse rate shot up. He pulled away and released me from his hold.
Tae: "Hey princess, are you playing with your monster now? Be careful, I'll eat you up."
He husked with a smirk close to my lips. I looked at him without blinking.
The nurse came running after hearing the alarm and He walked out casually adjusting his hair as if he's done nothing.
Nurse: "Miss y/n, are you ok?!"
She asked worriedly.
Y/n: "Erm...yeh..."
I laughed nervously as she checked the monitor and fell back on the pillow catching my breath.

Author's PoV

Tae: "Aishhh! Why isn't he answering my calls?"
He groused as He hung up after his 12th unanswered call to Jin, on his way to the office.
Tae: "He didn't even call me to tell me he picked her up from the hospital. I'll go and see him face to face".
Instead turning right he turned his car to the left to Jin's office.

At Jin's Office...

Assisstant: "Master Jin, Master V is calling".
He extended the phone to Jin.
Jin: "Ahhh.. don't worry. Just tell him I'm busy in a meeting. I know why he's calling."
He instructed him, stuffing his mouth with noodles from the ramen bowl.
Tae: "Meeting with who?! Your noodle bowl?! How can you do this to me hyung?!"
He barged through the door with his phone in his hand, yelling at Jin.
Jin jumped in shock and choked on his noodles and started cough.
Jin: "Yaah! What you doing here?!"
He shouted coughing and gaping his eyes.
Tae: "Catching you lying. I called l you 15 times. I was right behind the door when I called you just now. you didn't answer just because you are eating noodles? what's important me or food?"
He whined at him, as he pulled the chair and sat down in front of him.
Jin: "Food..."
He cackled.
Tae: "Aishhh! Really..."
He muttered.
Jin: "What do you want?"
He questioned as he slurped a mouthful of noodles again along with some dripping chicken broth.
Tae: "How's is she?"
Jin: "She's fine. I picked her up from the hospital and she wanted to buy some flowers on the way. She's already become friends with the flower shop lady. She said she wanted to help her in the shop. But I told her to rest today tho."
Tae: "What? She's already decided to go to work? Why is she doing things like she's broken up with me or something?"
Jin: "Aish!....calm down. That lady's quite old. She's just said she wanted to help her. Don't worry it'll be a change for her. Something new. Otherwise she'll get bored sat in the house all day."
Taehyung exhaled in frustration.
Tae: "Did she say anything about me?"
Jin: "No, I think she's still a bit angry. But I'm sure she'll start to miss you soon. Just be patient."
He consoled him.
Taehyung leaned back on the chair and smirked at Jin cheekily.