Chapter 17 - Dose of you on the Dressing Table [21+]

Y/n's PoV

I slowly stepped up the staircase backwards facing him bound by his amorous eyes. Both of our eyes fixed on each other we walked. His powerful gaze was slowly hypnotizing me and I was trying my best to shield it off. Now, running away from it was my only option. He undone his bow tie and unbuttoned couple of his shirt buttons loosening it. His blazer glided off his shoulders and dropped on the floor as he took his first step on the stairs. I reached the top and he was half way up the stairs. his waistcoat came off and was abandoned on the stairs. My heart raced and breaths got shorter as fear took over me. The fear of giving in. I ran into the bedroom and went straight into the dressing room hyperventilated.  I heard the bedroom door being shut and faint echoes of his foot steps. I leaned on the dressing table looking at my reflection on the mirror. Shortly, His reflection appeared behind me. His shirt was now fully undone, and he took it off revealing his exquisite upper body keeping his yearning eyes on my body. Soon his veiny hands nailed down my hands on the table and I could feel his body pressing against back of my body. He immersed his face into my curled hair, wading through my locks his mouth reached my neck. His lips roamed on my back making me arch my back. He bit on the end of the ribbon that tied the Dress around my neck and pulled it with his teeth. The knot came undone sliding the dress down and sat on my waist exposing my breasts and stomach. I tried to release my hand to cover myself but his hands got there, before mine.

With gentle caresses on my breasts, his lips hovered on my shoulder and neck from behind, with butterfly kisses. I tried stop his hands from their play, but they were adamant. His touches deepened my breaths.
One of his hand roamed on my waist, then to my stomach and slowly slithered down into the dress and then my lower hip. I moaned with a gasp as his fingers slid in between my thighs to explore. 
"No...please stop..."
I begged shaking my head. That was all I could do. My body wasn't fighting him anymore, instead it gave itself in into his hands.
V: "baby...It's ok, don't be scared".
His cold fingers moved around making me moan and tremble from the sensations of his touches. They were eagerly exploring my womanhood. I was too horrified last time to feel anything and didn't pay any attention. But this time, he was different. he wanted me to feel his touches and wicked plays he was doing with my body. I threw my head back on his shoulder wheezing with moans and wriggling in his hold. He enjoyed my grapples looking at my reflection on the mirror as he nibbled on my left earlobe.
Few minutes later, still letting his his fingers play, He turned me around to face him and hungrily locked his lips with mine. Halfway, I pushed his shoulders breaking the kiss and removed his hand's invasion down there.

I Quickly turned to run. But he stepped on my dress trailing on the floor which stopped me from taking another step. It nearly slid from my hips but I held it in place with one hand and covered my breasts with the other hand. I desperately tried to release it from under his shoe. 

V: "baby...Stop running away from my love...I need you"
He pleaded looking at me in the eye.
He trapped me back in by pulling my arm and slammed me against the table. He gently tugged on my hair breathing heavily on my face.

I stared at him with watery eyes.
V: "Y/N ahhhhh...I don't want you to cry".
He cupped my face wiping the tears with his thumbs and kissed again, passionate but a little aggressive this time. Pushing his tongue in straight away he moved his head forward making me lean backwards on the table.

Continuing the kiss, He quickly lifted me up making me sit on it and opened my legs positioning himself between them. His hands moved to his trousers hurriedly unzipping it and removed it from his waist but not fully. Moving my dress up my thighs, he pulled my hips Closer to his centre. One of his arm went behind me gathering my hair together into his hand and locked me in position. His other hand guided his erected member between my thighs to my centre, rubbing me gently. I gasped closing my eyes and tightly gripped the edges of the table. My body was slowly surrendering to his dominance. Whereas, my heart was fighting against it.
V: "Hold on to me princess"
He ordered. I shook my head in denial.
V: "Oh yes baby! You goanna have to in a moment!" he chuckled with a low groan from the pleasure as he rubbed faster with more pressure.

Wetting his lips with his tongue, he bit his lower lip pressing his forehead on mine. Tips of our noses touched colliding our heated breaths together. With a deep grunt, he slowly pushed himself into me peering into my eyes showing his dominance. Letting out a short scream I arched my back and dropped my head back.
V: "It's ok baby... hold on to me..."
He pulled me back up sticking our bodies together and pushed in completely. He was right! I had to hold on...Unknowingly, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders for support. He didn't move, and waited patiently keeping himself in until I looked at him. My tearful eyes begged to be released.
V: "Y/N aaah...baby...Don't be scared, It's ok, Trust me".
As soon as he finished his sentence, he kissed my lips while gently grinding into me. My moans were muffled Inside his mouth and he slowly fastened the pace of his thrusts. Finishing the deep kiss he roamed on my neck and jaws as he pushed into me deeper steadily. I trembled hanging onto him with my legs wrapped around his waist. My heels fell on the floor. currents of unknown sensations shot through my body like electric with his every move making me shudder against him. He proudly continued his pushes gradually building the pressure in my lower hip. I could feel him striking inside me.
Soon, unable to handle it any longer, I screamed biting his neck, as the explosion of pleasure shot through my body. every single cell in my body was in its own state of euphoria. All My senses were only paying attention to him. Nothing else. It was an exhilarating pleasure, my mind protested...but my body surrendered to.

"Haaaaaahhhh! Uhhhh!"
With heavy wheezes and moans, I fell back on the table against the mirror, spreading my arms to my sides.
"Sss..stoppp...plea...hahh!
My words weren't coming out.
He pushed harder leaning his body on me and watched me suffer from the pleasure he was firing into me. He paused for a moment.
V: "you ok baby?" He asked looking into my eyes, while brushing the scattered hair off my forehead.
"please...I can't..."
V: "Just a little more princess, and we'll be done...hold on"

Intertwining our hands, and connecting our lips, he went faster and deeper rattling the table with his immense force and shattering its contents onto the floor. Makeup containers and perfume bottles smashed on the tiles making an utter mess. He grunted into my mouth as he kissed reaching his highs and still kept going demandingly. My moans were music to his ears. He bit my jaw groaning with a last deep push before crashing onto me ending it with contentment.
He loosened his grip on me and buried his head under my neck breathing heavily. The currents slowly faded away within my body.
I took a few deep breaths and slowly gathered my strength pushing him away and released myself from him. I pulled my dress up covering my upper body and ran into the bathroom.

Crying silently into my hands, I stood under the warm shower trying to wash the sin off me. I couldn't understand why I became weaker and didn't fight strong enough to stop him this time.
I came out after a while in my cami dress and he was waiting to go in. I didn't look at him and walked passed him to grab the blanket that was on the bed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.
V: "I'll be out soon, Ok."
He kissed on the side of my head on went into the bathroom.

I sat down with the blanket on the deck chair out in the balcony looking up at the bright half moon. I curled my legs together and wrapped my arms around it and rested my head on the side.
"why are you shining so bright when I am so sad and suffering?
I sighed looking at it.
"Will you tell him I am not ok?
I am trapped, and this monster's making me weaker. It's scaring me..."
Wiping the tear that rolled off my cheek I closed my eyes drifting into sleep.

Author's POV

Taehyung came out of the shower and saw y/n sat out in the balcony staring at the sky. He didn't want to interrupt her immediately and just stood inside watching her.
The incident at the party and the way Daniel behaved at the party bothered him. he took his phone and sent a message to his PA Mr Hope.
Text
"I want to know everything about Daniel Henney's security team. Update me tomorrow."
He locked his phone and looked at y/n.

It was getting late, and he decided to bring her in. He realised she fell asleep on the chair as he got closer to her. Slowly and gently, he gathered her into his arms with soft kisses on her head.
Tae: "My cute little monster's tired?"
Fast asleep, she snuggled into his chest wrapping her arms around him.
He softly chuckled tightening his embrace.
Tae: "Aaaah... at least now you want to hug me, lets go to bed baby"
He got up to carry her inside, but stopped looking at the moon.
Tae: "what you looking at? Was she complaining about me? Don't worry, I got her now and I'll take care of her"
He looked back at her and kissed her cheek before carrying her inside.