Chapter 1: The Announcement

Midoriya_Pov-

I was in class until Principal Nezu call all the teacher to meeting room. We all curious about what are they talking about so we all is now in our group, Dekusquad!

Third_person_Pov

Uraraka: What did you guys think Principal Nezu make a meeting about?

Iida: Uraraka! It's not of our business for the meeting! They might just have a problem and need to make a meeting!

Uraraka: Sorry Iida! I just curious. How about you Deku, Tsu?

Midoriya: There might have a attack or a malfunction.... Or something bad is happening.... Maybe L.O.V planning something big..... Maybe they need help with civilians.... Or they are going to a mission or some kind of things..... Mumbling..... Mumbling....

Tyusu: Midoriya-chan, stop doing that. Kero.

Midoriya: Ahh! Sorry!

Todoroki: Maybe they are just making a meeting about our training?

Iida: GUYS! IT'S NOT OF OUR BUSINESS! STOP THEORIZING!

Bakugou: SHUT UP FOUR EYES!!!

Uraraka: Maybe there are nothing?

Yaoyorozu: Perhaps, maybe nothing's happening.

Hagakure: I was also kinda curious!

Jiro: Guys, maybe nothing's happening...

Nezu(Intercoms): 1A, Shinsou Hitoshi, Mei Hatsume and The Big Three! Please go to the Main Hall!

Iida: Guys! We need to go to the Main Hall! There might have something to being announced!

All of the 1A start to go to the Main Hall. When they got there The Big Three and Shinsou already inside the Main Hall. By the 10 minutes later, Mei Hatsume and another teacher is already inside the Main Hall. When it 20 minutes later, Endeavour,
Wild Wild Pussy Cat with Eri and Kota got inside the Main Hall.

With the other Pro hero inside the Main Hall, the students become worry because the other Pro Hero in the U.A! There might have something big will happen! When it 30 minute later, the Principal Nezu finally arrived.

Nezu: As you guys in here you guys might have think there is a attack! Good one! There isn't an attack, I just want you all to know me and Tapops High Principal make a deal-.

Nejire: What apparently Tapops High do? What is your deal with them? Does they need a help? Or maybe making a War? Does they-?

Before Nejire say another question, Mirio already calm her down and let Principal Nezu continued the speech.

Nezu: As you guys know Tapops High is very interesting school. Me and their Principal, Kokochi. Make a deal to bring back a Civil War Game to find which school is the best and also test for all of you. You guys have a week before we go to Malaysia! I will also give you guys your enemy information, Tapops High also do the same. So, I hope you guys do your best! As the Pro Hero, I will bought you to Malaysia to observed our and Tapops students! That all for today! For this week, you guys didn't have a class. You guys can training and if you guys wanted the information. You guys need to ask it from Aizawa or me! Okay then, any question!

All: ...

Nezu: Okay then! You all can go!

All of the students and Pro Hero go back to their work also asking for information from the teacher. Some of them training, some of them rest or make their homework. They of course search the information online to, but the information online is unavailable and also minimum... Well they just need to wait for a next week then.

To be continued

__________________________________________
Well. How the Chapter 1? Does it awesome! Wait for the next chapter. Idk if this a spoilers or not. Next chapter I will just skip to the time U.A arrived at Malaysia!

Stay tune for the next chapter!

UwU out~
Good Night~