War day 5: Let's end this!

Third person Pov~

Today, was a day when the Malaysia team will end the Game once and for all. They tired, stress, worry about the galaxy and very desperate to end this! They plan was simple. Because they all already know what all of their enemy quirk is, this will be more easier.

Distracting team:
Blaze
Thorn
Taufan
TTM

Ambush team:
Halilintar
Solar
Ice
TC

Eliminate enemy team:
Gempa
Fang
Yaya
Kaizo

And if the mission didn't work:
Ochobot will teleport all of them back to the base.

And, there we go! They are starting the plan!

Gempa: You know what to do Blaze. Just don't do anything stupid.

Blaze: I'm not a kid Gempa. I can handle myself. The person you should say that is Taufan! He was the older between TTM!

Gempa: I know. I just... You are they captain, they will follow all the order you made.

Blaze: I will take that as a compliment! LET'S GO TTM!

Taufan,Thorn: LET'S GO!

TTM get out from their hiding place and start the "END OF ALL" mission! They running to the enemy base and get ready to make a plan how to take all of them to the place that Captain Kaizo tell them to.

Taufan: What the plan?

Blaze: Hmmmm... They say we can do anything that can bought them to the War place! How about we chase them! Or prank them until they chase us? Or maybe we can make the "Rabid Dog" (Bakugou) Mad and let him chase us! With that all of them might chase us too! We already training to gain our stamina and we already get more faster than before! We can do that! Sooo~ Which plan did you choose?

Thorn: We can... Choose... The last one look trouble but I love it! But... How about first? It was simple! But, what if they didn't scare and fight us! Isn't it dangerous!

Taufan: We can do the second one! It was what we do! But, I'm curious about the last plan too!

Blaze: So, the last plan it is! Get ready!

TTM is going inside and make something... That very idiot... But nice! Let's see!

Blaze is know waiting at the front door. He was smile very evilly and...

From inside the base:

Bakugou is at the front room. He was about to defeat all the enemy by himself.

Bakugou: Tch! That Elemental freak! Think he is better than anyone. Tch! I can do better if I didn't being disturb! I will kill all of them. Tch!

Door*: BANG! BANG! BANG!

Bakugou: Tch! WHAT'S KNOW!!!

Kirishima: What is wrong Bakugou?

Door*: BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

???: FBI! FBI! OPEN UP!!!

Mina: FBI?

Midoriya: What is going on?

Yaoyorozu, Uraraka: AAAHHHHHHH!

All: Huh!

They all hear Uraraka and Tyusu scream from the top room. They all running to their and found something covered in a mud, flying and very horrific face.

Almost all of them freeze because of shock and scare. But sudden announcement wake them up from they day dream.

Aizawa: Tooru Hagakure is eliminated.

And then the... Things have somebody that they think is gone. There was Kaminari, being tied by the thorn, outside the window and then the things take the thorn and drang it away with Kaminari. All of the people inside the base run out from the base and chase it. Not all, a couple of them is unconscious for some reason. They all chase Kaminari and found him being tied in the middle of the open field.

At the base:

Blaze: Did you see their face Thorn! HAHAHAHA!

Thorn: Their fac- Pffttt!!! I can't- HAHAHAHA!

Blaze: So bad Taufan isn't here! He need to be a Ghost!

Thorn: Hm!

Blaze: Anyway! Where did you find the mud? It was the masterpiece!

Thorn: I don't know? Taufan just fall at it! It was some kind of funny scene you know!

Blaze: Pfft! I wish I was their!

Thorn: What should we do with the base?

Blaze: Let me eliminated them really quick!

Blaze put a small little fire ball and then let the base burn slowly.

Aizawa: Ochaco Uraraka, Asui Tyusu, Minoru Mineta and Koji Koda is eliminated.

Blaze: There! All done! Let's go back!

Thorn: Okay :3.

They two go back to the base and wait for them to be call! They are know are the backup team!

Back to the scene~

Kaminari being tie and Sero is the first one who try to help him. When he come closer, a ice arrows hit him. Freeze him entirely, then he being electricity. And all of them try to help him but they being stop by some light shoot almost hit them if they didn't stop moving, they might have been shoot.

Aizawa: Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero is eliminated.

Bakugou: Show yourself YOU BA*T*RD!

???: THUNDERSTORM SLASH! THUNDERSTORM SPRINT!

The scene is to fast but they still can see the red flash and Aoyama being slash.

Aizawa: Yuga Aoyama is eliminated.

Midoriya: We need to be careful! This is a trap!

???: GRAVITY PULL!!!

All of the fall to the floor and see that all of the person who did it. The Ace, or know as Captain Kaizo. Are know is ready to attack. But that not that easy.

Bakugou: BA*T*RD!

Midoriya: Kacchan!

Bakugou got up and try to attack but...

Fang: SHADOW FINGER!

Ice: Ice Arrow!

Midoriya also try to get up but being stop by a look like stone hand.

Gempa: EARTH GRAB!

To be continue~

________________________________________________
How was the chapter? I will continue the fighting scene at the next chapter!

UwU out~
Sorry~