Chapter 4: Let's the game begin!

Boboiboy Pov~

Today is the day!

I and my friend will win this game!

I'm so excited!

And we still didn't know our Frienemy quirk....

Frienemy....

I can feel 'Blaze' laughing now...

(Blaze: HAHAHAHA! FRIENEMY!? WHAT A- Uhk!

Gempa: Blaze... That is not funny...)

Huff...

Boboiboy and his classmates is now on the planet 'DURATAN'.

(I create my own planet :3)

That planet is a abandoned planet where some alien have live before their left to another planet... Planet Duratan have a abandoned building (A strange building. K). Planet Duratan look like a abandoned earth to be easy to explained...

Yaya: If we go to left, 20 kilometers from here. We will find our base that commander say.

Ying: I will go check that place first! Meanwhile that you guys go around the this place! Can we captain?

Kaizo: Fang, Boboiboy and Gopal. You come with me. Sai, Shielda. You guys go to another part of the planet. Find any clue about our enemy base! Got that!

F,B,G,S,S: Yes captain!

Time Skip~

Gopal: Why can't we rest first... We already walk for 5 hours now...

Fang: We just walk for 30 minute! How can you say that 5 hours!

Gopal: Hey! We need to rest to. If not, who will safe you guys if not me...

Fang: Haih.... How can I befriend with this person.

Gopal: Because you like be with us!

Boboiboy: Terbaik!👍(Awesome)

Kaizo: Let's go!

F,G,B: Haip! *Making a Tapops salute*

Boboiboy: C'mon Gopal, Fang!

Yaya Pov~

Me, Ying and Ochobot is now in our base. We still searching information from high technology. Sai and Shielda already send us a information about our enemy(?) We still need to find Intel about this planet. Ying looking at the library, meanwhile me and Ochobot looking at the control room.

(This is a base with high technology being repair by Nut! Tapops support class!)

Me: Hmmmm. This planet is very weird.

Ochobot: What did you meen by that?

Me: Look at the mineral inside the planet!

Ochobot: From information I got from the tablet, the mineral call 'Caladesyius'. The mineral is very hard and also have a powerful magnetic power! This mineral is very rare to be find in the entire Galaxy!

Me: Their must be the reason why those alien change the place to stay.... But what?... Eh! What is this red stuff in the middle of the mineral, Ochobot?

Ochobot: I don't quite sure but we need to find a information about it!

Me: Yes!

Ying: Yaya! See what I have found!

Me: Hm?

Ying: Did you see this kind of animals? Those animals is very dangerous! We need to tell the others!

Ochobot: I will handle that!

Ochobot apparently call the other to come faster to the base meanwhile me and Ying analyzed this creatures. After a couple hours, they all come to the base that full of book and information.

Shielda: What happen?

Sai: We come here as faster as we can after you call us!

Fang: What happen Yaya, Ying, Ochobot?

Me: We found some kind of information about a creatures in this planet and also a rare mineral inside the planet to!

Kaizo: What Mineral?

Gopal: Creature's!? What is those creature's! Amma! Appa! If I can't go home please, I hope you forgive me about destroying Appa 'Papa Zola Gaming Room'! Huhuhuhu....

Boboiboy: Haih Gopal, Gopal...

Fang: Anyway... How about you answer the question?

Me: Ah! Yes! Those mineral is 'Caladesyius'. The mineral that has very powerful magnetic power! But... We found something kinda odd. Their is a red stuff in the middle of those mineral!

Ying: And about the creature's! This is a book about all of them! Their is very abnormal and powerful! But we found all of this creature's weakness! So don't worry much Gopal!

Gopal: Huhuhu!

Boboiboy: What is our next move Captain?

Kaizo: For today... We rest! Me and Pang will patrol tonight. The others, I will give your mission tomorrow! Now go!

Y,Y,G,S,S,B,F: Yes Captain! Haip! *Tapops salute*

To be continue....

______________________________________________
How about the chapter? Have a nice day! Sorry for not update! I have a school you know.... But! I will try to update much as I can!

UwU out~
Bye~