War day 1: Teacher Side

Third Person Pov

All the teacher is now at the observe room. They will observed their students. The teacher that in the room is:

U.A/Japan:
Nezu
Shota Aizawa
Present Mic/Hizashi Yamada
Midnight/Nemuri Kayama
All Might/Yagi Toshinori
Hound Dog
Recovery Girl (I forgot her real name)
Endeavour/Enji Todoroki
WWPC (Wild² Pussy Cat)

(Eri and Kota is not at the observed room because... This war game isn't for the kid. And for Mei, she with Nut creating some machine/ 'Baby'(Baby is what Mei call her inventory) )

Tapops/Malaysia;
Kokochi
Laksamana Tarung
Tok Kasa
Ramenman
Maskmana
MechAmato (BBB father)

Nezu: Our Students is already at the planet...

All Might: Why Nezu... Wait! Planet?!

Aizawa: what planet Nezu?

Recovery Girl: NEZU! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THE WAR GROUND IS A PLANET!?

Nezu: Where is the entertainment later!

Kokochi: Our students is already at the planet everyone.

Present Mic: Kokochi! Can you tell us, what planet exactly?!

Midnight: Hm!

Kokochi: Oh yes! The planet is Planet Duratan!

Pixie-Bob: Duratan? Its was like a "Durian"...

Mandalay: You should stop eating Malaysia Fruits.

Laksamana Tarung: Planet Duratan! Planet that being abandoned for a thousands Years! Planet that very mystery. And very dangerous!

Midnight: Dangerous!

Recovery Girl: Nezu!

All Might: Isn't it's like to dangerous for the kids like them.

Laksamana Tarung: DANGEROUS!? HAH! If the cadets can't survive in the planet! They are to weak for saving they own earth! This war is for test all of them by intelligence, combat, team work and survival! If they didn't pass this test! THEY ARE NOT READY FOR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT COME!

Kokochi: They need to know that this is a War. Not the training or playing or anything. They need to do everything to survive. Even that's mean to survive in the wild planet without any help to survival!

Nezu: Indeed, they also need to have a plan if they want to win the War. If they can, they will be the best Hero in the future.

Endeavour: Shoto will win this War!

MechAmato: We will see.

The screen is showing both of the team is making a plan to take a information about they enemy. They both almost have a same plan but they need to know they can't underestimated they enemy to fast! They can see both of the team is sending some people to make distracting the other team. But more shock is, at Tapops team. There is seven Boboiboy all around the place. There is two at the base, one at Bakugou way, one at Todoroki way and three is going to the UA base.

Midnight: Is this just me or...

Present Mic: There is 7 little listener.

All Might: I might getting old.