Chapter 2: The Arrival

Their is now in 'Rintis Island'. At the front of the Airport you can see Tapops high Principal -Principal Kokochi- is waiting for U.A arrival. Beside the Principal, their was a Purple hair, red eye and a mask that covered all of his face, That was 'THE ACE' or know as Captain Kaizo. The other side of Principal Kokochi, there was a white fur, blue hair and very nice looking man. It was Laksamana Tarung, or know as a combat teacher of Tapops.

Their was waiting for U.A arrival and bought them to Tapops High Dorm.

(A/N: You will know about my AU later.... Read the note at the end chapter)

Time Skip~

(Sorry for to much Time skip! I doing this on faster. :') )

All of them is know at Tapops High. Went they got inside the Tapops High, they being treat nicely. They being send at Tapops Dorm meanwhile the teacher will have a meeting with another teacher at Tapops.

Izuku Midoriya Pov

I and the other is now in a Tapops Dorm. It was awesome! I meet a Malaysia Hero! This making me hype! And its just 1 day!!!

Me: All the hero is so awesome!

Uraraka: Deku! Do you wanna follow me and Iida walking around? We just wanna find a library!

Me: Of Course!

Iida: The library is this left! We need to find some kind of information for the game!

Uraraka: Yup!

Me: This is so cool!

???: WATCH OUT YING!

Me: Huh?!

I suddenly bump into somebody really hard... Uraraka and Iida get me at my feet again after that Iida scold the person that bumb into me.

Iida: You shouldn't run in Hallway!!! It was dangerous!!!

???: Uhhhh... Sorry for my friend bumping into your friend.... Uhhhh...

Iida: I'm Tenya Iida, and please be careful next time!

???: Yes! Of course! My name is Yaya! It's nice to meet you.

???: Sorry for bumping to your friend! I'm Ying!

Uraraka: I'm Ochaco Uraraka!

Me: I'm Izuku Midoriya! Its fine! It was nice to meet you!

Yaya: We are in hurry so we need to go!

Ying: Sorry again! Bye!

Iida: Where are you going?

Ying: To library, meeting our friend!

Uraraka: What a coincidence! We also wanna go to library!

Yaya: Really!

Me: Yes!

Y&Y: Then what are we waiting for! Let's go!

Yaya and Ying apparently drag us to the library.... I think, I have hear their name before? But.... Where?... Yaya and Ying bought us to the library and slam the door open. Inside the dorm there was 4 people!

The first look like purple spiky hair, wearing a glasses, a red eye and a purple vest.

The second is kinda fat, using a red band at his head, dark brown eye and green vest.