War day 1: First move!

Third person Pov-

Today they will make the first move! Let's see what our Malaysia Hero do first!

BOBOIBOY SIDE!

At Malaysia hero base. Their is so much voice inside it. Let's hear it first!

Halilintar: COME HERE YOU IDIOT!

Blaze: COME CATCH US IF YOU CAN!

Taufan: WE WILL MAKE IT!

Thorn: DAUN MENJALAR!

Ice: can you all shut up...

Gempa: Guys! Stop it! We will have a mission you know!

Fang: I don't know how can you calm they down. Even after Boboiboy call them out. They didn't even tired.

Gempa: *Sigh*

Solar: There are Trouble Maker. They will not stop until they died.

Halilintar: TETAKKAN PEDANG HALILINTAR!

TTM: WAHHH!!!!

Gempa: Haih...

Ice: We can just tied them up.

Gempa: We can't. We need them for this mission...

Solar: That so sad...

Halilintar: They deserve it!

Taufan: At least prank you, worth it!

Blaze: I will try my best for this plan!

Daun: Hm!

Ying: Guys! Captain call all of us to the control room!

7elements: Okay!

Fang: Yeah, whatever.

Time Skip~

Kaizo: You got the plan!

Gempa: You all hear it. Go to your place!

6elements: Haip *Tapops salute*

Ying: Me and Yaya will watch you guys from the camera!

Fang: Me, Gopal and the other elements will patrol around the base!

Blaze: Me and TTM will distracted the Hero!

Daun: Meanwhile Solar and Ice get some information about them!

All-Kaizo: We all got it!

Gempa: Ochobot still rest. We will need him for the next plan.

Kaizo: Now GO!

All: Haip! *Tapops salute*

MHA Side~

Midoriya: That's the plan! Todoroki, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and Tamaki-Senpai, Will go to the East! Uraraka, Tyusu, Nejire-Senpai and Iida, will go to the West! Kirishima, Sero and Kacchan will go to North! We will ambush them! Jiro, Sato and Hagakure will slip inside and get the information about them!

Bakugou: Tch!

Uraraka: That was a good plan, Deku!

Iida: Indeed, it was!

Midoriya: Thanks... *Blush*

Yaoyorozu: Let's start the plan! We will not let them pass us! Or get inside their base back!

All: Yeah!

Midoriya: Let's Go!

Third person Pov~

Look like they almost have a same plan.... Well... Let's see who will win! MHA or Kokotiam Geng!

(Who do you think will won! Write them in the comments)

All of the plan is know in they way! I will just.. Amm...

Time Skip~

All of the plan didn't work... The elements use their power but they almost get caught not the same person.... Almost... And about MHA... They almost got inside if it not for Yaya and Ying bought them out... Almost all of it is like this...

Todoroki side...

Todoroki and his team might or might not bump at our Cinnamon roll... Thorn apparently need to fight them using pitcher plant or being call 'Man eating Plant'... They almost get eat by it and they retreat as fast as they can... Even Todoroki can't defeat it...

Bakugou side...

Bakugou and his team just have a bad luck.... They meet with another Bakugou... I call it Bakugou 2.0. It was Blaze. They might or might not almost burn and kill each other if its not for Zero that drag Bakugou and Blaze that screaming like

Blaze: COME HERE YOU AS*HO*E!!! ARE YOU SCARE TO LOSE!!!

Bakugou: LET ME GO! LET ME KILL THAT FIRE HEAD!!!

Kirishima: Let's go Sero!!!

Sero: YEA!!!

Uraraka side~

They mission got smooth. Until they at front of the base... Fang, Sai and Shielda is stopping them from they way... Good one Hagakure team already slip inside the base.... They got a bruised and scratch meanwhile Hagakure team being throw away from the base. They just retreat and tell them about information that they got.

Taufan side-

He got to distract the people inside they base. Solar and Ice already inside got some information about them but a couple of minute later, Taufan, Solar and Ice need to go back to the base faster. All of MHA team will go back and that is not good. Good one nobody caught them! And Solar got a couple of MHA information... Same as MHA got some information about them...

The other elements need to fuse back and Boboiboy need to be heal, because of Blaze... The other check the information that Solar bought back. It was good that they have a information now...

They just need to wait for tomorrow... Big things will happen...

To be continue=

____________________________________________
How was the chapter? This is the surprise! Because I didn't update before... This is my payback!

See you at the next chapter!

UwU out~
I'm tired....~