three ~ hot tubs and clubs pt. 1

~ Six months together ~

Your script's deadline was approaching, and you had completed 90% of it. Hyunie promised to read it over and make suggestions before you had to send it in. You were grateful to have a friend like her. Since you told her about Jungkook, the two of you have grown closer. It became more difficult to talk to Yuna about her own brother, so Hyunie became your go-to friend whenever you needed to talk.

You driven Jungkook away from your apartment and returned to his so you could finish your writing without interruptions. He huffed and puffed, but you threatened to blow the house if he didn't leave. You could tell he was avoiding his to-do list because he needed to prepare for the launch of his game. So it wasn't just for you that you kicked him out. It was also for his sake. You were both using each other for pleasure when you needed to get away from work, but this was critical to both of your careers. It's not the best time to screw everything up.

Hyunie came over after work and picked up some Chinese food. Your stomach grumbled from the smell of the food since you accidentally skipped lunch trying to get your script ready for her to look over. You were feeling anxious to have her read through it. This script felt very personal - it was your baby. You often wanted to delete the whole thing and start over, but you resisted. You knew you'd hate yourself later if you did.

"Would you mind not staring at me while I read your script?" she asked, her gaze fixed on the screen and her noodles chowing down. "I can feel your eyes piercing my skin."

You threw up your hands in surrender. "Sorry--sorry. I'll just watch something on Netflix while you finish." You sat down on the couch with your plate of food, attempting to ignore her. You took the remote and began scrolling through the Netflix catalog, hoping to find something that piqued your interest.

After.
Wholesome college freshman Tessa Young thinks she knows what she wants out of life until she crosses paths with complicated bad boy Hardin Scott.

Skip.

You.
A dangerously charming, intensely obsessive young man takes extreme measures to insert himself into the lives of those he is transfixed by.

Creepy, but maybe.

Start-Up.
Young entrepreneurs aspiring to launch virtual dreams into reality compete for success and love in the cutthroat world of Korea's high-tech industry.

Cute. Add to list. You always adored Bae Suzy and Nam Joo-Hyuk, two leads you'd love to work with one day. Couple goals.

Then you glanced over at Hyunie; you wondered which part of the story she had read through already. Ah, she must be at this part of the story, right? Why isn't she laughing? Was it not funny? It's not funny enough, huh?

You turned to Hyunie, but she silenced you. She knew you were anxious but needed you not to give any input, reasoning, or explanation. "Don't say anything, or I swear to God, I'll delete this whole thing," she threatened sternly.