four ~ hot tubs and clubs - pt. 2

~ Warnings: sexual content, girlxgirl kiss ~

The sun peeked through the window shutters, and the birds were bright and chipper as you wiped away your tears

The sun peeked through the window shutters, and the birds were bright and chipper as you wiped away your tears. Five episodes later, from where you and Hyunie left off, you silently cried as you watched Start-Up. You tapped on your phone to check the time. It read 6:27 AM. You didn't realize how late or early it was.

Shuffling could be heard from the loft upstairs, and your cute and sleepy boyfriend popped out. His hair was ruffled and fluffy, and the bags under his eyes were prominent. He rubbed his eyes, trying to get a better look at what was in front of him when he came down the stairs.

'G'morning, boyfriend."

He flashed you a lazy grin, slowly walking towards you, positioning his head on your lap, spreading himself across the sectional. He groaned, wrapping his arms around your thigh and settling into a fetal position. "What are you doing up so early?" he asked, still half-asleep, eyes closed.

His shivers gave away how cold the morning air was, even with all the windows closed. You reached for a throw blanket draped over the sectional to cover him up. "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to binge my drama. Why are you up so early, hmm?" you asked as you looked down at him, gently stroking his fluffy hair.

"I tried to get my morning cuddles in, but you were gone," he muttered. He liked the feeling of your fingers threading through his hair, light scratching his scalp. It reminded him of Saturday morning snuggles with his mom when he was little.

You quickly paused the show because you didn't want to miss any scenes. Still stroking his hair, you sighed, "I'm never getting high again."

He opened his eyes, head turning to look up at you. A stupid grin plastered across his face. "Why not?"

"Last night, I felt like I was sinking into the bed. You know that scene in 'Get Out,' when he sits in the chair and then goes into the sunken place? That's literally what happened to me." You had chills just thinking about it all over again. It was not a pleasant feeling.

Jungkook chuckled. "You're so cute when you're high, though. You get so spacey and giggly. I love it." He reached up to gently stroke your cheek.

Leaning into it, you gave him a sweet smile. "What about you, huh? Asking all of these existential questions?"