Chapter 2

(Marlian ship)
Grisha,Eren and Felix were inside the ship. Felix was driving while Grisha and Eren were sitting down next to him and they started talking.

Grisha:"So we can never go back to Marley now"

Eren:"Yes we are all wanted. If we ever step on Marlian territory we would be dead before we can even transform"

Felix:"Grisha how did you even get caught?"

Grisha:"My son Zeke called the military police and told them about the restorationists"

Felix:"Oh"

Grisha:"Anyways. Why did your pure titan resemble the jaw titan?"

Eren:"Yes I am also very curious. I have never seen anything like that"

Felix:"Well I used some of the jaw titan users DNA to help enhance my pure titan's strength and speed. Incase any of the titan users had shown up"

Grisha:"But how did you get his DNA?"

Felix:"Well he was one of my regular patients. He would come to my office so that I can check up on him but little did he know that during some of my tests I also took some his spinal fluid and the end result was a success"

Grisha:"So it is possible for pure titan's to have the 9 shifters abilities"

Felix:"Well not to their full extent"

Grisha:"What do you mean?"

Felix:"What I'm saying is that it will only slightly enhance the titan and it has a small chance of giving the pure titan the shifters main attribute which in the case of the jaw titan. I was able to successfully gain it's claws and sharp teeth"

Grisha:"Fascinating"

Felix:"Yeah. Eren where are we even going?"

Felix says. They have been traveling in a straight line for two hours and their was no island to be seen.

Eren:"The place where all the pure titans are sent. Paradise island"

Grisha:"What?!"

Felix:"But isn't that place infested with thousands of titan's?"

Eren:"Yes but it is also the perfect place to stay. The Marlians are scared of the eldians who live on that island and thus they will not try coming here"

Felix:"But how will we get in there?"

Eren:"They have their own walls and I know a few restorationists who have to this island and I gave them some information about you two so when we land I will need you two to go to wall Maria"

Grisha:"Why are you referring to us? Aren't you coming along?"

Eren:"I am afraid not my titan's time limit is almost over. If I am to assume I only have 2 days left to live or maybe less. Which is why I want to pass it to someone?"

Grisha:"Who?"

Eren:"You Grisha. I saw into the future and it is destined that you inherit this titan"

Grisha:"But I don't even know how to use a titan"

Felix:"You think I knew how to use mine"

Eren:"You will learn how to use it over time so my final request is for you to accept my offer"

Grisha:"I-I*sighs*I'll do it"

Eren:"Perfect once we land I will inject you with the spinal fluid and you will transform into a pure titan. Felix I will need you to keep your distance so that he is only attracted to me"