Chapter 4

(Wall Maria)
Nora:"Roman! Dr Grisha is here to see you!"

Roman:"Coming mom!"

He starts running downstairs curious as to what Grisha would want from him. He walks into the kitchen and he saw his parents along with Grisha.

Roman:"Morning Mr Grisha"

Grisha:"Good Morning Roman"

Roman:"I don't mean to sound rude but why do you want to see me?"

Grisha:"Well do you remember the Ackerman family?"

Roman:"Yeah what about them?"

Grisha:"Well I am supposed to go check up on their daughter Mikasa and I was wondering if you could come along"

Roman:"Why?"

Grisha:"Well I think it would make her comfortable if someone her age was there. I thought about bringing Eren but as you know he is currently sick"

Roman:"Oh okay. How is Eren by the way?"

Grisha:"Oh he's doing better. The flu is almost is over"

Roman:"Good to hear. So Mr Grisha when do we leave?"

Grisha:"In two hours. I just thought I'd tell you earlier so you have enough time to prepare"

Roman walks away and Grisha turns to his parents.

Grisha:"I hope you don't mind me bringing your son along. I know it's not nice of me to come into your ask and ask your son to escort me somewhere"

Felix:"It's fine Grisha. Your my best friend and Roman is the adventurous type. So I think he's pretty happy you asked him to come along"

Grisha:"Nora?"

Nora:"I'm okay with it just bring him home before it reaches 8"

Grisha:"I will"

Grisha walks out of the house.

Nora:"You think he'll be okay?"

Felix:"Of course sweetheart. He may be reckless but he's not stupid so you don't have to worry about him"

Nora:"I hope your right"

(2 hours later)
Roman was walking with Grisha through the forest. Roman was wearing a red scarf, black jacket, a red shirt to go with the scarf, black trousers and brown boots. It was snowing alot so Roman was staying near Grisha for the whole journey since he didn't want to get lost. It had been awhile since he saw the Ackerman family. Almost 6 months now.

Grisha:"Were here Roman"

Roman looks up surprised. He thought it would take longer to reach their but their house wasn't so far apparently.

 He thought it would take longer to reach their but their house wasn't so far apparently

But something felt off. No one was outside and the house was completely silent. Not a single sound came from inside. Grisha walks up to the front door and he knocks but there was no response. He waits for awhile before knocking again but their was no response once again.