Not that important but please read

Hello readers. This chapter ain't too important as the title says and it's not that I'm going to put this book on hold or anything. I just want to thank you guys for reading this story and I also want your guys' opinion. Cause it really does matter alot to me and I read all of your comments. Okay I won't waste anymore time. I'm making the next chapter right now and I want to post it in Abit. But I'm Abit stuck somewhere and I want your guys' opinion.

Roman and the other shifters have been captured by Reiner's group and they are deep in titan territory. The question is will Ymir choose to join them like normal or will she choose to stay. The reason why I'm asking this is because like in the last chapter I am going to add some new titan's that aren't in the normal story. There will be more powerful titans in Marley and I want to know should they keep the Jaw titan and get even stronger or should they have the other titan's that Paradise doesn't have. The choice of this will affect the story so choose carefully.

And onto the second question. As you can see when you click on the book the description says that I'm not too sure if I want to make this a harem story or not. So in this chapter you can tell me if I should add it in or I should not. If not tell me the live interest cause the chapter I made about choosing a love interest the votes were.

Mikasa:5 votes
Historia:2votes.
Sasha:2votes.
Pieck:1vote.
Annie:0votes.

So as you can see Mikasa is leading this by alot of votes. So can you guys comment on what i should do with the love interests. Cause making decisions like this is hella hard for me. Cause in all honesty I can't choose. But if it's one than I will most definitely use the one with the most votes. Sorry if y'all find this as a waste of time but I just wanted to know want you guys think is best for the story. And I'll delete this chapter in a 1 week I think.