Dear Diary | Lee Hyein

Hyein's pov

Feeling bored for today's lesson, I grabbed my diary out of my bag and wrote down something no one can ever know about.

<3

Dear Diary,

It's friday today, and I'm kinda bummed. I mean, I won't be seeing
Y/n aka my crush for the next two days
:(( I'll be missing her like hell.

Weekends without her feel dull. I guess I'll just make myself busy, but really looking forward to monday, I just want to see her every day and be with her every day.

feeling sad,
Hyein

_

3rd Person's pov

The bell rang, indicating that classes were over and it was time for students to head home, except Y/n. She was assigned to cleaning duty today.

Y/n sighed and started to clean, picking up papers or anything that was on the floor. As she was doing so, in her peripheral vision, she saw a purple notebook on the floor. It's not just any notebook. It looked like a diary.

Y/n grabbed it and checked to see if there is a name written on it.

DON'T TOUCH! DON'T READ! DON'T SNOOP!

IF SEEN: GIVE IT TO LEE HYEIN IMMEDIATELY!!!

Y/n stood there amused.

"Didn't know Lee Hyein is a 10 year old in heart," she muttered to herself, smiling and glanced to see if anyone was around. Seeing no one, she carefully opened the book and started reading what was inside.

<3

Dear Diary,

Guess what? I've liked L/n Y/n ever since we met. Her smile is absolutely my favorite thing.

Today, just seeing her made me so happy, it's like my day got instantly better. I hope she notices me. Life feels so much better with L/n Y/n around.

Yours sincerely,
Hyein

'Wait... what?' Y/n's eyes widened.

'Hyein has a crush on me? Is this gonna be all about me?' Y/n thought and blushed as she stared at the words written in Hyein's diary.

She continued, opening the next page.

<3

Dear Diary,

Today, math class was really hard. I didn't get it at all. But then, Y/n, my crush, came to help me. She helped me understand everything there is to know, and it felt like I'm a princess and she was my knight in shining armor.

She explained things patiently, and suddenly, math didn't seem so tough as what I thought. She's so smart and nice. I just want her to be mine one day...

Writing this, I can't stop smiling.
Y/n's kindness made me feel so lucky. Maybe math isn't so scary when you have someone awesome like Y/n helping you out.

Feeling lucky and thankful,
Hyein

<3

Dear Diary,

Today felt unreal. In the middle of a boring class, I caught my Y/n looking at me. It was just a glance, but me being the delusional I am, my mind played tricks on me, turning it into a romantic movie scene.