for you | Pham Hanni

"Hi, Y/n!" Y/n groaned quietly, hearing a familiar cheerful voice greet her as she turned around, not forgetting to fake a smile.

Pham Hanni, the school's happy pill, stood there, her smile shining as she clutched the straps of her backpack, looking at Y/n.

"Uh...hi," Y/n awkwardly greeted her back.

"It's so wonderful to see you! Don't you think the weather looks fantastic today?" Hanni said, her eyes twinkling.

Y/n took a look outside the window. The clouds are grey, and it looks like they're gonna rain anytime soon.

"Umm, sure? I suppose, if rainy days are your preferred weather,"

"Cool! I'll see you around, Y/nnie!" Hanni stepped closer to Y/n and tiptoed, hugging her.

"Uhh...what are you doing?" Y/n asked a bit annoyed. She isn't really a big fan of skinship.

"I'm hugging you," Hanni mumbled, still hugging the latter.

"Right, you can let go now," Y/n patted Hanni on the shoulder, signaling her to do so.

"Alright, bye Y/n let's eat lunch together later," Y/n nodded in reply as Hanni left, heading to her class.

When Hanni was gone, Y/n sniffed her jacket and groaned when she smelled Hanni's perfume, which had stuck to the fabric of her jacket. She clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Hell nah, I'm not gonna eat lunch with her later. She's annoying. I guess I'll just hide and avoid her," Y/n thought before walking inside her classroom and was greeted by her loud and annoying classmates.

Time had flown by. It was now lunch, and Y/n quickly stood up from her seat.

"Hey, Y/n, wanna go to the cafeteri-"

"Now isn't the time, Soobin! I have to leave," Y/n ran out of the room, leaving Soobin standing there, confused. He shrugged and went to the cafeteria by himself.

Returning to Y/n, she was sprinting through the hallways in an attempt to avoid a certain someone, but it appears to be that luck was not on her side when she turned to a corner and collided with someone, sending Y/n crashing to the ground with her toosh first.

"Ugh," Y/n groaned, caressing her aching peaches.

"Y/nnie?" Y/n's eyes widened, and her entire body paused before raising her head and seeing the person she had planned to avoid for the day.

"How the hell was I the one sent flying when I'm taller than her?" She thought.

"Hey~ Hanni," She greeted casually, attempting to hide the fact that she was avoiding her.

"Why were you running? Is someone chasing you? Did you cause trouble, and someone got mad at you, and that was the reason why you were running in the hallways? Or are you-"

"Before you ask me a lot of questions, can you please help me up?" Y/n said, annoyed.

"Oh, right!" Hanni went and grabbed Y/n's left arm to assist the taller girl.

Y/n hissed at the pain in her butt but ignored it, facing Hanni.

"What are you doing here? Isn't your classroom on the third floor? And what in the mother of God happened to you?" Y/n asked, pointing at the girl's face. Her hair was disheveled and wet, with small pieces of what appeared to be chip and paper crumbs. Her uniform was stained, as if she had been dumped into muddy water.

"Huh? Oh, this is nothing, I tripped and fell into one of the trash cans, and I got wet from the rain- wait, you're supposed to answer my questions first," Even though she was clearly lying, Y/n bought it and opted to ignore it.