Sudden Kiss | Kim Minji

It was lunchtime, and most students were in the cafeteria eating their lunches, except for Y/n, who was sitting on a bench outside the school building, reading a book she was into nowadays while listening to music.

Don't worry, she had already had her lunch and was leaving the cafeteria in a hurry to read the book she desired.

It's a good thing she didn't choke.

Minji and her best friend Danielle, who just finished eating their lunch, decided that they should head back to their classroom and meet with the others.

Minji and Danielle talked throughout the way, remembering about the funny times their friends did together. They busted out laughing.

Danielle happened to notice Y/n as they passed by. She turned to her best friend, smirking.

"Oh Minji~" she called teasingly at the latter as Minji glanced at her puzzled.

"What?"

"Look who I just saw," She pointed to
Y/n, who was still immersed in her book. Minji turned her head and saw
Y/n, her crush ever since 2nd year.

Minji blushed and glared at Danielle before returning her focus to Y/n. She grinned, seeing how cute the girl looked right now. Her brows were slightly wrinkled while she bit her bottom lip in focus.

"You better confess your feelings to her right now, or Xioating might steal her away from you," Danielle warned, as Minji groaned at the thought of Xiaoting stealing Y/n.

"Will that woman ever be able to control her hormones?" Danielle chuckled as Minji grunted.

"Knowing Xiaoting, she won't," Danielle said and patted Minji on the shoulder.

"Go get her," She told her and walked away, leaving Minji to ponder on her feelings.

Minji sighed and walked up to Y/n on the bench, where she sat next to her.

Y/n felt someone sat beside her as she looked to her right and saw Kim Minji, her crush smiling at her. Her eyes widened at the sight of the girl, and she felt herself blushing.

"Oh, hey Minji," She greeted her even though inside she was hella nervous. She unplugged her earphones as Minji greeted her back.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Umm, I'm reading a book since I was bored," she replied, plugging her earbuds back in and returning to her book.

Minji took the chance to stare at
Y/n's side profile, starting from her eyes ending on her lips. Those kissable lips. She wondered what it would feel like if it was on hers.

"I love you,"

Y/n heard a muffled noise, but it turned out to be inaudible as she once again withdrew her earbuds and looked at Minji.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

Minji pointed to her face and stated, "I said you got something there."

"Really? Where?" Y/n tried tapping her face but was stopped when Minji took a hold of her wrist.

"Right here," Minji slid closer to her and leaned in, catching Y/n's lips to hers, startling Y/n by surprise. Her mind going into chaos, feeling Minji's lips touching hers.

Her heart was thumping so loudly that it felt like it was about to explode, and her stomach was filled with butterflies. She felt as if she was going to die of happiness at this point.

Finally, she closed her eyes and kissed back. Her grip on her book loosened as it fell to the ground.

This will be a memory they will cherish for the rest of their lives.

-

587 words