Bug | Danielle Marsh

3rd person's pov

Y/n and her girlfriend Danielle were both cozied up in the living room, enjoying each other's presence by watching their current favorite show together.

As minutes started to pass, Y/n got bored watching and suddenly thought of something mischievious when she caught a glimpse of her girlfriend beside her, who had her eyes glued on the tv screen.

Y/n grinned and scooted closer to Danielle.

"Dani~" She playfully called, catching Danielle's attention.

"Yes, honey?" she responded, turning to face her.

With a pout, Y/n pointed at her own lips, asking for a kiss from her girlfriend. I know, she is very clingy.

Danielle chuckled, amused at this, and sat up straight, facing Y/n.

"What? Are you bored?" She asked to which Y/n nodded.

"Alright then, come here you big baby," Y/n mentally celebrated.

Danielle closed her eyes, waiting in anticipation for Y/n to kiss her.

Y/n slowly leaned in and was about to close her eyes when she caught a glimpse of a small looking dot that was on the wall behind Danielle.

Y/n widened her eyes when she realized what it was and yelped in shock before hiding behind Danielle, who got startled by her.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Danielle asked, concern evident in her voice. It looked like Y/n had just seen a ghost.

"R-R-R-ROACH!!! WKEHWJJSSJ!" Y/n pointed and shouted once again when the bug flew around the room and settled down on the kitchen table.

This sent shivers to her spine.

"Y/n calm down, it's just a bug," Danielle chuckled as she tried to calm Y/n's stupid ass down by putting her arms over her, trying to protect her from the "roach".

"It's not just ANY bug. It's a ROACH! A GODDAMN COCKROACH!" Y/n shrieked, hiding her face at Danielle's neck.

"Okay relax, I'Il just go get the bug spray,"
Danielle was about to stand up when Y/n pulled her wrist.

"No! Don't leave me!"

Danielle sighed, "Then come with me," Y/n nodded and followed her girlfriend, who was making her way to the kitchen when she halted.

"Wait, where are you going!?"

"The kitchen? I placed the bug spray there," Danielle replied calmly.

"B-but that THING is in there!"

"Then you can just stay here Y/n-ah, let me take care of it," Y/n gulped and obeyed as she quickly took a pillow cushion covering herself and using it as her self-defense weapon.

Danielle came back with the bug spray and slowly tip-toed closer to the roach before quickly spraying the BEAST.

"YAZZZ KILL THAT BITCH!" Y/n cheered throwing the pillow away and did air punches while Danielle looked at her weirdly and shook her head with a smile as she grabbed her slipper and smacked the roach with it.

Dead.
Rip roach
I don't know when u was born - 2024
a menace to y/n's life
you are not loved:]

"Ok there, It's dead now are you calm?" Danielle asked.

"Yes! Thanks to you, honey. I wouldn't know what I would do without you." Y/n said gratefully, pulling Danielle into a tight hug.

"I know right? What would you ever do without me? You are a scaredy-cat," Danielle teased.

"No l'm no–" Y/n stopped when she saw Danielle raise her brows at her.

"Yep, you are right! Now can we please continue what we were about to do?" Danielle chuckled and nodded her head before pulling Y/n's collar and smashing her lips together with hers.

605 words.