1:Hate! Thomas brodie-sangester

A/n
Y/n -your name
Kk so first image comment like follow and all that! Thanks! ❤️ sorry if it sucks!

In our apartment watching t.v. Waiting for Thomas to come home. Right now he's filming Maze runner. We bought a apartment here for a while. I'm a fashion designer and musician, I write songs and record them but I've made a lot for the past years so I'm resting for a few years. I'm also an actress/producer/director but haven't done much work.
U flip threw the channels. But there's not much on.
I hear a notification sound from my iPhone,I get a message from twitter. I see what it is. Its from a hatter. Ugh. a fan of Thomas. It's a picture? It's of him and a girl. She's an actress! I've seen her before on set! Her names __(insert any name lol) She's holding hands with him. I get another one! It's him and her kissing! What?! It was taken today! I can tell because of his clothes and where he is! Omg.

My heart is skips a beat. My stomach drops.. I don't know what to feel or do! I didn't notice till 5 minutes after that I'm crying. Not just that, I'm balling. My phone is a little wet with tears. I don't know what to do. I hear another message. it's hate. Again and again. I hate it. they say things like "You suck, B****."
And
"Thomas dispersed much better than u!"
"Ur a slut!"
And  mostly swear words. I throw my phone at the wall so hard it cracks. I'm crying so hard it hurts to breathe. I can't believe he cheated on me! I calm down and go to the kitchen. I gets. Whine glass and some wine. I like to drink. It settles pain...sometimes. It's not all the time I do. I fill it all the way up. I sip it a few times. them finally look at the time. Oh it's 7:00! Thomas should be here in about 10 minutes. I'm calming down now but it still hurts. Looking at my phone I see more messages on Twitter. I don't know what to do but cry. When I'm madd or angry or sad I cry. All I do is throw a plate at the wall! I don't know why but I fell a bit better. After that I see some more messages and I throw my wine glass. Mostly whipping it off the table and it breaks everywhere. Most of that hate is like "Good for you Thomas  you found a better girl instead of that y/N." I hate that. I can't stop crying.

"Y/N?! What's wrong!" I hear a door slam. my head in my hands sobbing. "What's wrong? Are you alright." he runs to me and turns me around to look at me. I can't say anything I can't talk. My voice is gone because I'm crying so much! He pulls me into a string hug. He looks at my phone and sees all the hate and that picture. "Y/N." He begins so sensitively . "I know it's hard." He pulls me out of the hug and pecks me on the lips. Then pulls me  close and pulls me into a passionate kiss. This lasts for at lease 3 minutes. We pull away. I hear a faint "I love you." I smile and stop crying and say back "I love you" He looks around the room and he notices there's glass and wine everywhere. He looks at me with a face I don't know. It's like a what? Face with more emotions. "Do you want me to clean that?" Aww he offerd. I give a small smile but it's not a big or real one . I say "Yes please. I'm going to bed." I'm so exhausted I've been making new designs all day and I've been crying for so long it hurts. I walk up to the room and plop right on the bed. I sigh and close my eyes.

Few hours later

I feel the bed move. Them I feel some arms wrap around my waist. I'm not sleeping yet. I turn over and see Thomas. I smile at him and he kisses me kinda hard. Now holding hands and his other hand is in my waist we fall asleep.

A/N
Sorry it's kinda crap but if people can give some suggestions that would be AWESOME!! ❤️