Robbie kay

Smut alert! Don't read if u don't wanna!

Robbie and I where in bed whatching in our room his movie "ways to live forever".

We decided to watch it cause I never seen it yet.

I Lay my head on Robbie's chest while his arm around me. Here comes the scene where him and the girl go to the boat/light house and kiss.
I felt a little un comfy. Not jealous!
I sit up and get out of his hold and lean back into the pillows. He notices me not liking the scene. You have a grumpy/not happy face on. He looks at me for a second then pause the movie.

"Y/N?" He asks. You not looking back at him reply, "yeah?"
He's got a confused look on his face.
"Ar-are you jealous?" He laughs a little at the end. "N-no."
AH! Damn! You shouldn't have stuttered! A smirk grows on his face. He leans in and moves your face so your looking at him. He says to you "Yes you are. You have no need to be love." We're staring into eachithers eyes. We both lean in slowly to kiss.

After a while I climb on top of him. My knees on both sides of him, my hands cupping his face. Slowly sliding them lower feeling his abbs then going down to his spot. I palm him a little then un buckle his pants. Taking them off.

He already has his shirt off. Great! He puts his hands on my but slowly making me grind on him. Soon he flips of over so I'm on the bottom.

"My turn." He says into my ear.

He rips my shirt off. Throwing it on the ground. Kissing my neck hard leaving wet kisses everywhere. Then finding my sweet spot then leaving a love bite. I say kinda loudly "Robbie!"
Filling the rooms with moans.

Suddenly Parker walked in!
He is staying with us for a few weeks because his apartment is getting renovated and we live in a big house so...

"WOW! Get some Robbie!" He yells. Holy shit!! Robbie and I both say in shock " Oh my god!"
"Parker! Get out!" I yell covering my body with the blankets.
Robbie gives him a death glare.

He puts his hands up walking backwards but reaching to the counter for the car keys. "Ok!ok! I just wanted the Mercedes!" He closes the door.

We both start laughing like little kids when they have done something bad and they got away with it.

Then I notice he grabbed the car keys! Wait! He took my Mercedes. I grab my clothes then run out the the room screaming "Parker!!" Racking for the garage. Robbie runs to the bedroom door and screams out if it "NOW YOU GOING TO F*ck Parker?!" He laughs after. Ugh😒 boys.
I run into the garage just to catch Parker. I run in front of the car and put my hands out to stop it! Bad idea but...

Anyways I run to the window. Parker with a confused expression on says "WHAT?!" I scoff at him. Then say with a pissed and like a wish what?! Expression "When have u ever let you drive my Mercedes?!"
He looks down. "Uh huh!" I put my hand out so he gives me the keys. I walk back inside then I turn around and as"wait?! Where are you going that you need my Mercedes?"

"Oh i got a date." I give him a really face. Then he smiles like a kid.lol.
I shrug then throw him the keys "just don't get sweat stained on my seat! Or actually..don't do it in my car anyway! Get a hotel room this time!" I say. He has the biggest smile on his face. He races back into the car and drives away. I giggle while I run back upstairs to Robbie. I run back to Robbie and jump on the bed next to him saying "where were we now? "
With a smirk on my face.