NASH GREIR!

Y/N(your name)
May contain smut!! 🙈 warning! 😏
Jealousy image!

Today Nash was out with the other Magcon boys. I was sitting at home on the couch in our apartment. It was a nice apartment. Since I a (insert good job of ur choice) and with Nash's money we got a good place. I was watching the Kardashians with a big bowl of popcorn in my lap. (Just insert any tv show. I just did a random one lol) Suddenly I get a text from Nash

Nash babe😘: Hey babe! The guys are going to come over for a bit and chill! See us soon 😘
Me: okay see us soon Xoxo!

If people were coming over then I guess I would go upstairs and change. I was wearing sweats and a big sweatwr. I always like to look nice around people. I get changes into high waist teal shorts and a white crop top.
I sit back down in the couch and start to flip threw the channels.

The boys came in really loud. As always. They were all talking and I think It was Cameron saying "WWWOOAAH! LETS TURN UP!!"
Or maybe it was Carter ?
And Matt was on his phone.

They all came into the living room where I was. Nash came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips while saying "zzzayyyymmm! U look hot! As always." I blushed a little. "Thanks !"
Right after Nash sat down Shawn came up to me and hugged me saying"Hey y/N! U look great!" The rest of the boys just waved and said "Hi."
When Shawn hugged me I notice Nash get a little tense.
"HEY! Let's watch a scary movie!!" Cameron screams. When everyone agrees and says yah
I mock him saying "HEU WHY DKNT WE WATCH A SCARY MOVIE!" Because he screamed behind me and it made my hear buzz a little. Every one starts to get into a fit of laughter.
Nash stops getting tense and he says "What movie?"

Taylor suggests "how about Charlie!"
Carter: "NO Insidious !"

We all agree on Insidious.
I get up to make popcorn. Nash kissing my cheek before getting up.
Made the popcorn but I burnt some. opps!☺️
I walk back into the living room and see Cameron stole my spot. There only one left on the other couch beside taylor. I go ahead and sit. "Hey Y/N"
While I stuff my face in popcorn I stumble a little and say back "Hi" He puts his arm around me. I dont mind. All the boys do it. we are all close so it doesn't matter.
I passed tho popcorn to matt. It's getting SCARY! I start to hide myself in the blanket I'm sharing with Taylor. Then I scream because of the scary Scene. I hide my face a little more. Then feel taylor pull me into his arms. He whispers "Don't worry, I got you." I coddle into his Chest for the rest of the movie. After we started watching kiddy shows.
Cameron put on bubble guppies! When he did I squealed "yay!"
Shawn looked over at me and Taylor. He came over and sat beside me. "Heeey! " He said
"Hello Shawn!"
He smiled and we started getting into a convo. He put his arm around me to. Taylor and him were pushing eachothers arms away. Were they fighting over me?
I noticed Nash was looking over. He was not talking to anyone. I felt bad. He looked a little angry. I guess I was flirting a little. I barely talked to him tonight. He gets up huffs "I'm getting a drink" I followed because he had a pissed off tone.
He saw me behind him. When we stepped into the kitchen he turned to me and pushed me against the wall.
"Why were you flirting with Shawn and Taylor?!" He had a mad face on but I started to smirk a little.
Was he jealous? "Nash? Are you jealous. He didn't answer. So I sang "Aw Nashys jealous." I started to raise my arms to touch his neck but he held them back. I sang again"Nashys jealous. " being even more annoying. He stepped a little closer. I felt is abbs on me he was so close. his hand on the wall. His other on my hand holding it back flat on the wall. "Wanna say that again Babe?" He had a sexy tone.
I stumble when I say "N-Nashy... Is je-" I got cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine. He was kissing me rough but u liked it. He was getting dominant. He now held both hands above my head. He swiped his touge on my bottom lip to ask for entrance . I denied. He growled a little. He let go of my hands and Grabbed my ass. I gasped then he took that chance to get his tongue in. He's exploring my mouth. I moaned a little. He was being rougher then usual. I kinda liked it. Now it was a make out session. He said "jump" so I did. He carried me to the bedroom. Dropping me on the bed he breaks the kiss and pulls off his shirt. making me watch. Flexing a little and doing a hair flip. Before he came back down to kiss me. He knew those features drive me crazy ! He started to kiss me the. Go down to my neck. I attend to play with hai hair but he pinned my hands down to The bed.
He says into my ear "Nuh uh. Its going to be Nash's fun time." My breathing increased a lot. He found my sweat spot and started to suck on it . Bitting my lip to keep the moans in. After about 10 seconds he was sucking hard so I had to give "Ahhh! Nash!"
Now nibbling on my ear "yah moan my name."

"Ah Nash."
He started to play with my shirt while kissing my jaw line .
"Ugh Nash just take it off!" I say Impatiently. He agrees and pulls it off. My hands are free so I unbuckle his belt. And rub his package. A moan escapes His mouth. He pulls my hand Away and ties my wrists with his belt. And ties them to the head board.

I look at him in confusion.
He says in my ear "I'm in control tonight."
He doesn't unbuckle my bra. He leaves kisses on my stomach going down to my area. Unbuckling my shorts. He pulls them down with my panties to. He slides his fingers on my area. "Ah Nash." I say.
"Pleas-" I gasp as he pushes into me so hard with 2 fingers! He starts to pump in and out really hard. My moans are out of control! "Yah babe. come on moan my name."
"Nash"
"I'm going show you your mine." he says into my ear. right after I cum into his fingers. With a loud moan. He licks his fingers tasting me. He unbuckled his pants and pulls down his boxers also.
He teases me and rubbls his boner on me. i moan a little. Being surprised he slammed himself into me! So hard and deep it hit my spot. Makin my scream "Nash! ahh!!!" He starts to go faster and faster.
"yah Nash! Go faster !"
He looks at me and shakes his head
"No you don't tell me what to do."
Instead he does slower. Trying not to go so deep to make me cum. I grunt as his response. I can tell it's going to be a long night.
"Scream my name! Come on." he starts to go so fast! "NASH!" Usually he goes slow at first so it doesn't hurt so bad but he's going right into it. I tear a little. I shut my eyes shut. It feels so good but it hurts . I arch my back. "Ah!" I feel some tears escape. Nash is going slower because he sees me tear up a but. Soon we continue. I feel a knot in my stomach already. I get out "I...i..mmm... about.. to... cum! Ahhh! Nash!" Instantly in come. He pulls out. He undoes His belt from my wrists. He sits up and pulls me into his lap. Another make out sessions comes out. Soon he pulls me into his d*ck and starts to move my hips back and forth. I moan In between kisses. Me playing with his hair is making him do the same. "Nash." I say.
"Come on baby ride me!" I hold onto his shoulders and start to rock harder. Moans escape his mouth. I can feel him twitching. he says "I'm about to...cum! Ahh! Ur so tight!" We both release. Both of us collapse Onto the bed. Exausted. He turns to me wrapping his arms around me. He brings his mouth to my ear saying "Your mine. Don't forget that"

A/N sorry! I'm a bad writer 😖 give requests on who to write about !