Regina :Once upon a time

Read my Peter Pan fanfic! It will make more sence after u read the first chapter or 2!
And u need to watch once upon a time! Season 3 ep.9
This is just kinda like a recap or something of the episode I'm just adding in some stuff.
A/N

Regain just adopted Henry a few days ago. Regina just found out about who agency's mother is. She goes into papas store to talk to him. I'm the daughter of Mr.Gold. Or rumple. She is deciding to give Henry up.
When she castes the curse my father wanted me to grow up again. To start as a baby then grow up again. But stay a teenager when I hit 16 like everyone else.  But I am not the same age as Emma. At this time when she adopts Henry im about 6. I will know about this curse like my father does when I turn about 16.

She comes in to my dads store in rage.
I'm getting ready in the back because pap is going to take me out today to the woods to play.

I hear Regina say "you told me to come to you. U said u ha a hole in my heart!"
"You know you have dark circles u see your eyes? Oh boy. Look what mother good has done to you."

I come out and see Henry on the ground in his cradle thing. Regina doesn't notice me cause I'm way shorter than her at this age and u go and play with him. Holding my fingers out he pulls it and I say little things like "hey Henry. How are you."
Regina is yelling at my dad .

My dad says to me "Violet come here sweet heart." I say bye to Henry then run over to him. He picks me up. We share a smile. He asks me "you ready?" I nodd like a little kid. And give him a hug. I see Regina soften up a little.
Soon she says "Henry goes back to Boston tomorrow! " and she runs out.

May the agency she remembers that moment. When papa picks me up and we share a moment. He never smiles but when he is with me he does. Regina remembers that and feels like Ashe should give him up.