twenty five

~Jungkook - The bad boy~

His pov

I woke up next to you.
Your arm was wrapped around my waist. Your body so close to mine as you were peacefully sleeping.

My head was a mess.
My heart started to race faster and faster as I looked frightened down at myself.
Seeing my clothes in their place I almost collapsed in relief.
Looking back at you I didn't know what to do.

The first impulse was to kick your ass away from me. Killing you wasn't a bad idea either. Actually, It sounded like a good one. I could just strangle you or take your pillow from under your big head and suffocate you in your sleep.
An evil grin appeared on my face at that thought.

But damn... Unfortunately, I couldn't.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I touched your arm before hesitantly wrapping my fingers around it needing to free myself from you.
But you moved in your sleep and your position changed as well. Now your body was fully over me like you were using me as a mattress and I gave up as I rolled my eyes annoyed.

Damn you. What the fuck am I even doing here?

I felt like yelling in frustration.
Again I lost control of my body.
I was wandering the streets of Seoul when I lost track of everything.
But when my eyes saw the small bruise on the side of your neck my chest tightened. After all, I did that to you. I was that brutal when I injected the serum into your neck. I should've known. I wasn't thinking.

I am sorry.

Brushing my fingers across your bruised neck, my mind brought me back to what doctor Mingyu told you.

Abused?

Drugged?

No.

I instantly pushed those ideas away from my head. It wasn't real. That never happened to me. Not to me.
It wasn't me.

I didn't do anything.

I didn't kill anyone.

It was someone else.

Please. Please. They got everything wrong.

Without realizing what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around your waist. Burying my face into the crook of your neck, I took a deep breath. You had a weird effect on me.
You felt good... Somehow. In a weird way though. And my heart felt suddenly at ease.

Just this once. Let me stay like this just this once. Only for a few minutes. And then if you will touch me again, I will throw your big and annoying ass in the deepest hole I would find. So you could never reach me. Never again.

You can be helped only if you will accept what happened to you. By accepting your other side, maybe we have a chance to help you.

It was so easy for that annoying doctor to say all that.
But what if he was wrong? What if everything... will get even worse?

And there was that possibility as well. If those two would become one if Jungkook will wake up and become conscious of what he had done if indeed he killed his family if indeed everything that Mingyu had told him about his father was true... Then everything could drastically change and become a nightmare.

For you. For him. For everyone.

And you were aware of that as well. That's why, until now, you avoided talking with them about the other one. At least you tried your best. This way going against Mingyu.

This Jungkook who was holding you in his arms couldn't remember a thing.

The other Jungkook instead... knew. That's why he had the nightmares. But he knew only about his father beating, abusing, and drugging him. Only that.

That night when the massacre occurred, neither of them remembered. Because Jungkook was drugged that night. His father took care of that.