The Most Hated Word

"So, are you ready to talk with your girl... I mean your future ex-girlfriend?"

"I am curious why are you so obsessed with me." Jungkook ignored Jennie's closeness with a sigh. Now they were inside an apartment she had rented a couple of days ago. She will be staying there until she'll finishes her studies. They left Mingyu protesting at the club and came straight to the apartment at Jennie's insistence. He felt a little sorry for leaving Mingyu all alone like that.

"Obsessed? What are you saying?
This is love, not an obsession." Jennie whined as she cupped his cheeks lovingly, bringing his face closer, wanting to demonstrate her feelings for him through her actions.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her attempt to kiss him. He avoided her lips and placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back.
"First I have to see with my own eyes that Y/N is ok.

"Oh, she's ok. I just talked with Mark over the phone and he assured me he didn't rape her... yet.
Jungkook's eyes widened at her choice of words.

"What?"

"So you better hurry and break up with her fast and for good, my love. Or there will remain nothing of her after Mark finishes with her."

Jungkook's eyes sparked dangerously eyeing the girl in front of him talking so easily and serenely as something as rape. She seemed like she was even enjoying the moment of her life.

"Rape... is something you don't joke about. Do you even realize what is like to
be coerced to do something against your will? To be used and stepped on like you're nothing more than a piece of garbage? How humiliating can that be?" Jungkook asked in a chili tone, his eyes full of hatred.
"Pray to every god you know out there, for her to be alright. Otherwise, you're dead. Is that crystal clear to you?

Jennie bit her lips in annoyance. "I thought you had to convince me that you at least try for our relationship to work. Showing me how much you care about her will not lead us anywhere. On the contrary. I will become even more pissed and I might do something stupid." Jennie lifts her phone as a threat.
"Do you really wanna save that slut? Cause right now you are miserably failing ."

Easy to say, hard to do. Jungkook wasn't someone to do something he wasn't feeling. Especially when someone dictated to him what to do.
He couldn't pretend even if he tried. It was something against his nature. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily. "What do you even want from me."

"I want you to love me."

He laughed. "Damn it, girl. Do I look like someone who can love? You ask for something I can't give easily.
I thought that after that night we spent together you realized very well who I am. Isn't what you have told me?" He opened his eyes and smirked at her. " I can fuck you all you want. But to love you? This will never happen."

"Because you love Y/n?" Jennie scoffed.

Because Jungkook kept silent, she continued. "You told me that she is someone you cherish. Someone you'll always be grateful to, never being able to repay her for everything she has done for you.
You always gave me the impression that you are attached to her only because she took care of you. Because you think she's the only one who accepted you truly. That you see her as your older sister or something. Yet you had sex with her so it confuses me. I don't know what to believe. "

Her words started to affect him. It bought confusion in his heart and Jennie was enjoying herself reading everything on his face.

"I guess she attracts you in some weird way. But I shouldn't be too surprised. After all, you fuck everything you catch."

Jungkook's heart sank. He felt strangely uneasy as her words were sinking in. Chaos and doubts started to make their way into his heart. After all, Jennie was right. What did he know about love? Was this even love?

"I'm not obligated to give you any answers or justifications. It's my problem what I feel for Y/N. Just tell me what the fuck you want from me to leave her alone."

"Like I said. Break up with Y/N and choose me. You'll stop approaching her. You will act like you're in love with me."

"Don't you think you're asking too much here? How can I pretend to have feelings for you when I don't feel shit? Do you have issues with your brain? I think between us two, you're the one who needs a physiotherapist, and fast."

"Say that again after you see this." Annoyed, she pulled her phone out and after two seconds she turned the phone for Jungkook to see. "Congratulation, you have the privilege to see this live."
And his breath stuck. There you were with Mark.

It can't be happening. Ah, it can't be happening this shit to her. Not to her.
His heart ached as he watched Mark grab your shirt and pull it off you, leaving your bra exposed.

Please stop.

He felt his heart starting to race. Seeing you pinned to the ground, his blood instantly started to boil.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Jennie giggled at his weak attempt to grab her phone.

"Please... Just don't... Don't hurt him." You whispered, a long time ago giving up on trying to release your arms and legs which were held tight by thick rope.

You were somewhere trapped in an empty room, lying on the cold floor.

"Of course, I won't, baby. If you obey me, everything will be perfect. And don't worry, soon you'll even enjoy this." Mark chirped as he ran a finger down the side of your neck.

"Did you think that I believed your bullshit about you not having a relationship with that scumbag? Jennie told me everything about the two of you. But soon I'll make you forget about him and want me instead. Or at least I will force you to. "

"You just can't understand. " You let out in a weak voice. "Your brain is too small to understand I guess. " You ended exhausted. You felt your eyes grow tired and you were this close to losing your consciousness.

Mark smirked brushing your inner tight with his fingers. "Now sleep, baby. You'll feel much better when you'll wake up, I promise." He licked his lips as he slowly
slipped his hands under your blouse before taking it off.

"Now let's have some fun. He wouldn't want you after this. Not after another man touched you.
Every man is like that. If your woman sleeps with someone else, then you throw her away like trash."

You feel him unzipping your jeans and snatching them off you. You wanted to fight and scream but your body was oddly paralyzed. No matter how much you screamed in your head, your body wasn't reacting. You felt numb, your eyes closing gradually. Your consciousness slipping away.

And you couldn't think of anything but him. You couldn't imagine disappointing him.