11/19/17

Still conscious but not quite all there, the room looked like a still portrait of Edgar Allen Poe's laboratory. You couldn't talk or lift up, or move more than your fingers and your big toe on your left foot. This was ludicrous.

Your captor reappeared, this time closing and locking the door behind him. Then, he looked at you as if he's never seen you before. " Oh, you're still up? Can you try talking for me? "

You tried but there was a feeling similar to your mouth being sore and unmovable and chose to stay quiet yet again.

" So sleepy. " He plucks your arm up by the forearm and moves it around to see how low your tone actually was. " I think I gave you too high of a dose, " he giggled " But this is perfect. I want you to see everything, but I.. "

Didn't want you to reject him. He wants you plenty present, and breathing of course, but just a spectator. All of this spectacular, and all for him.

He leaned diagonally on the bed and made so you could see him directly over. He turned his head curiously and stared into your eyes. Fortunately they weren't empty like most of the older patient's, which is incredibly delightful. Everything was just getting better and better.

He slipped his hands right back under your shirt, in the place he had touched yesterday and got back to it. He slowly moved upwards, and pushed his thumbs under your chest. and messaged there. Honestly it felt pretty good, you have been sitting in the same place for ever and everything was sore from being stuck. He was concentrated, and moved up with his hands and got to your collarbones, then your neck.

He moved his knee so he could fully sit over you and noticed how close his face was.. Huh.

He connected the kiss, this time congratulating himself for being so bold and full of confidence. This one was much longer than any of the ones you did with him, and it was much more special.

For the first time he opened his mouth and easily opened yours. Using his tongue, he started off slow, gentle and experimental. It would move around your teeth and tongue as well. He pursed his lips around the tip of yours and sucked a little, then went to your lips and sucked on them gingerly. After a few seconds he was done, and he left kisses down your chin towards your neck. He nestled his head where he could and began kissing and maneuvering around your neck.

You were already trying to use all of the force to get your arms to work, but it turned up no use. It was like the only energy left in the world went to breathing in and out, and each breath was a excruciating work with no payment.

He lifted his head back up.

" Don't worry, I will take it slow. "

After he planted one last kiss on both cheeks, he laid next to you, breathing quite heavily. He turned on his side so he can keep his hand on your stomach, rubbing it softly and occasionally kissing you on the cheek.

This is getting despairing. He took it to 100 and then took it away just as quick, it was always hard to tell what he was about and what he wasn't.

At least 15 minutes of kissing and rubbing went by before he rose slightly, still connected to you, " Can you talk again yet? "

When you tried a sigh escaped, so you tried controlling your neck and actually managed to slowly move to one side, then hesitantly the other. He missed your voice, but this moments silence was equally lovely.

" You can move your neck, how nice. " He thought of how this stage in paralysis could come handy one day. God, what was he thinking about..

His phone vibrated in his pocket and in a shattered realization, he pulled it out and stared.

DAD

wht you doing kiddo

MIKEY

[....]

Thinking of what to send, it was like his mind was racing 300 miles an hour. Why did his stupid, bald fuckhead dad have to ruin every good moment? He's barely even gotten to be alone with you and he's already being a pester. He wanted to break the phone, but he has very rare pictures of you on there he didn't have backed up yet. His memory was already full.

MIKEY

Skateboarding. What do you want?

Dr. Rue hummed very pleasantly from where he sat in the old house. So maybe the move did help his son much better with socialization. Maybe he even has a woman, man or whatever else in his life. His heart was full of pride for his son, again.

DAD
saying hi. a re you accepting vistors yet?:-)

MIKEY

I wont be at Grandma's house until 18:00, I have work to do.

DAD

its not gmas house, its ur house. !! remember that. Ok. tell me when I can see you then boy. Love u

Mikey read his message and rolled his eyes, unable to resist the urge to throw the phone onto the bed. Too weak to flinch, you turned your head to him.

" Sorry. " He said, laying back down with you.

" Why does everyone try to take you away? Why does it have to be like this? "